The Return Of Trench Center!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return Of Trench Center!

It's that time again! Trench Center will be making its return this Sunday after the games end! Many of you have been waiting for our return, and now you will wait no longer!

But PUSH, what is Trench Center???????

Trench Center is a weekly radio show that I do on Pallies Radio, that is a report on all the TWL games for that week! Ever seen ESPN Sportscenter? Well we're SSCU Trench Center (nyuk nyuk).

ATTENTION SQUAD MEMBERS AND CAPTAINS!

In order for TC to work each week, it is nice if someone from your squad send us a match report about your games! Give is the inside scoop.. who lagged, who complained, who was the pimp of the game, and any other info that might make for an exciting broadcast!

All match reports can be sent to twl_reports@yahoo.com and must be given to me by 5PM EST each sunday. Otherwise I just make shit up and laugh at you on the air!

This should be a kickass season of TC! Looking forward to getting it on again!

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

yay!
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Pweet. Pwoot.

Comment

Be sure to *zone it so I dont miss it!

Comment

is it gonna be 100% talk or are you gonna play some music or something as well???

Comment

yay!!! post times of broadcast here!! gg!:eek:
            http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Originally posted by King Missile
              is it gonna be 100% talk or are you gonna play some music or something as well???
              talking - music aswell the ocasional smoking on the air.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

wrong thread haha
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Cannot Wait, we lookign SUnday night, or monday?
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

awesome!!
                    MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

Pallies radio will be broadcasting sunday at 5 PM EST or .. ?

Comment

along with the debut "live" sunday show we (push, conc, div, peej, who knows who else) will play the trenchcenter on pallies radio at random times- feel free to request it to any of the other three guys.
                        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

why can't you just host a file

i want to download it

EDIT: please?
                          Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.

Comment

where can i hear week 6 and 7 Trench Center again?

i missed them.. =(
                            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                            4:Nimrook> No?
                            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                            4:Akuun> ROFL
                            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RECORD IT!

Edit: The Mad Caddies - Just One More
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X