Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL Site Problems?

Just me or is everyone getting error's like:
    Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/TWEL/profile.php on line 57

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/TWEL/profile.php on line 58

All over the place and not being able to view anything with a person's name? (Profiles, Top 5 ect..)

i'm not having that problem, but i still have an unanswered question about the way the ratings are caculated.
    for instance when I fight against jamai, he wins the game 5-1(quite realistic :P) and he has a very much higher rating than me, he gains about 6 points, but instead of losing 6 myself, i lose 7! plz tell me, is the always the way ratings are calculated? I think it is bad for persons who lose most of the duels (like me)
    Menno is a 1337 lamer! (5:0)

Comment

I am also having some problems with the TWEL site
      when trying to change my banner i get some error telling me
      Warning: copy(banners/1444.bmp) [function.copy]: failed to create stream: Permission denied in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/TWEL/setbanner.php on line 54
      Error - Whatever you were trying to do can not be done

Comment

I cant set banner either

Comment

Why isent the twel website updating?... I have had about 10 duels, and they aint here. nor have i moved up the ladder.HMM
          Arsenal

Comment

Working...
          X