Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed

For some reason, when i log in under Nickname (and not Kookie) I got a yellow sorta forum and it says Cripples Subspace Squad on the top, did i dl that accidentaly or what? How do i go back the grey?
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

bump

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Comment

nickname, i got that aswell im not in any squad i just got
        cripples subspace squad on the top and its an orange/yellow forum.

Comment

it's so UGLY!

Comment

NO HELP, ALL OF YOU

Comment

bump
              WE NEED HELP

Comment

I think we're fuxored.

Comment

Help Needed

HELP ME

Staff/Anybody, read whats on the link please. Nobody visits the tech Support forum, so please don't move this there until we get an answer.

Comment

I think your fuxored.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Should be fixed for you both now. No idea how that happened though.
                      "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Thanks KJW, it is back to boring grey, how i missed thee.

Comment

It happend on one of my computers one day but it fixed it self awhile ago.

Comment

Working...
                          X