Iron Man !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Man !

What about an Iron man of sorts for TWEL? Then we can see who's best in all ships.

!challenge <whoever>:4

Have it randomly select the ship the duelers will use, and use set rules. Would probably have to remove !cancel from these types as people could just keep trying untill they get the ship they wanted. And for the rules have something like, First to 10, Warp on Deaths and Winby2, allowing people to change rules would let little pecker head's more easily abuse. Also, 0-0 games wouldn't count either, 0-0's shouldn't count in anything but hey.

Oh and, I did just mean WB, Spider and Jav for the random ships.

Just me who think's this would be good? Or is this that gayest idea since the LT?

Could have it only allow players who are 1100+ or whatever in all ships to play, would help reduce abusing and weed out the people who suck instead of allowing people to get easy wins.
    Last edited by Savageee; 05-23-2003, 10:38 PM.

oh. like selecting random for a melee game of Warcraft 3?
    DELETED

Comment

I've only play Warcraft 2 so I can't really say. But I would have to say it would be more like the "Iron Man" ladder in war2 where it randomly selects your ladder map and resources and start location.

Comment

so, its like a ladder for the leet people where they have to be prepared for everything and anything. everything in the map is a variable and you could get a strong race/map or one that you are weak with.
        DELETED

Comment

Exactly, only the map/race would be what ship you both get.

Comment

i love that idea

you know what would be crazy, but totally stupid at the same time?

if there was a random ship where any of the 8 ships were randomly chosen in either of the 2 arena types randomly. ie : a shark vs a levi, warbird vs spider, weasel vs terrier. that would be the ultimate iron man.
            DELETED

Comment

ahaha wb vs shark

o wait better yet, wb vs weasel
              WB, pwned.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.

Comment

i'd say add x-radar to everything with javelin style depletion.
                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                X