This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT throughout the week?

Would you be interested in having TWDT-D on Tuesday, TWDT-J Wednesday and TWDT-B on Thursday at 5pm or 6pm EST then having all three divisions playing on Sunday as well, starting at 3pm EST?

Please add your thoughts and opinions. Also, add where you're from to your post, this will help us with making a decision regarding when TWDT games should be played.
    3: ph> FUCK I DROPPED MY CUPCAKE
    -----
    Domi> hello cuti-pies
    Domi> Disqualifier> well howdy domi
    Domi> i.d.> nice to see you
    -----
    i.d.> So, what're you guys getting me for my birthday? :>
    Domi> a birthday suit? GET IT LOL
    -----
    Visit www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D for Trench Wars videos

dont care, just change it up
    would be nice to get it done faster

wonder how it's going to affect attendance... cres will probably never show cuz mommy says he has to finish his algebra homework before he can play spaceships
    Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Doesnt have to be on set days, just let captains schedule games when both squads have enough and leave messages for a twdt operator for when they want the game hosted. Shouldn't be hard to do as long as captains with common sense are picked, and if they can't handle it remove them from their spot as captain because they are literally retarded. I think it is time to stop coddling the retards and make them actually do some work themselves to get games.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Doesnt have to be on set days, just let captains schedule games when both squads have enough and leave messages for a twdt operator for when they want the game hosted. Shouldn't be hard to do as long as captains with common sense are picked, and if they can't handle it remove them from their spot as captain because they are literally retarded. I think it is time to stop coddling the retards and make them actually do some work themselves to get games.
        If captains are able to pick a time, 90% of the time the operator has to set a time. And I am pretty sure if there is an euro team around, which might happen, they will never agree on a time, euro's prefer 5 pm est as latest and then americans want 7-8 as earliest. And this way there will be never a match. I had it with TWHT and I see the same thing happening with TWDT if we dont set a time ourself.

And set time makes it more clear for everyone when to play. If we are going to play on weekdays I was thinking of making TWDT-D standard on tuesday, TWDT-J on wednesday and TWDT-B on thursday, so there is no confusion.
        Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
          dont care, just change it up
          would be nice to get it done faster

wonder how it's going to affect attendance... cres will probably never show cuz mommy says he has to finish his algebra homework before he can play spaceships
          Thats why we are asking.
          People want TWL earlier and this is probably the only option.
          The attendance is our concern, since currently TW is kinda dead on these days, but will people log on for this and will get the zone get more active because of this?
          Major Crisis

Comment

Yes
            Finland
            https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
            1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
            1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
            1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
            1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
            1:soild>they can say what they like
            1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
            1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

i can do after 6pm est (9pm pacific) - most others should too i guess?
              Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Throughout the week? No.

Saturday games for TWDT? Yes.

Comment

Hey guys, not sure if you are aware of this but Saturday and Sunday are "days of the week" also in which games could be scheduled, it doesn't HAVE to be Monday-Friday but also doesn't HAVE to be Saturday/Sunday either if you would rather have a game midweek. I think the entire idea behind this is being corrupted by retarded people.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    Hey guys, not sure if you are aware of this but Saturday and Sunday are "days of the week" also in which games could be scheduled, it doesn't HAVE to be Monday-Friday but also doesn't HAVE to be Saturday/Sunday either if you would rather have a game midweek. I think the entire idea behind this is being corrupted by retarded people.
                    Saturday is no option. Since Either we have to play our games at 3-4 est already, else the Euro's will be out. And at 3-4 EST the most american are working. And on sunday we will keep the 3 games we have like it used to be.
                    Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
                      i can do after 6pm est (9pm pacific) - most others should too i guess?
                      this just in - the world has decided to spin backwards
                      :stuart:

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

have late classes and its impossible to make time during the week when college starts

y dont i just send u my class schedule so games can be scheduled just for me

no but rly fuk twdt and allow twl
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

So.. why isn't Saturday an option again? I can't decode that terrible explanation/English.

Also just because Cres can't play during the week doesn't mean that his squad (if he caps) can't play on Saturday/Sunday. But you shouldn't make every squad play weekends only.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

This was a suggestion to possibly start TWL earlier than end of April/beginning of May. I think there's just no way to please you, Cres.

I would like to try out this idea, because it could very well bring in more people during what would normally be not so active times. Input is really needed, because we want to make sure that there's going to be sufficient amount of attendance, like Major mentioned. This would give players something to do Tuesday-Thursday nights and Sunday afternoons, while TWD/TWL staff work out kinks. If we do two sets of games per week, it will cut down the length of time TWDT will run and TWL could start approximately a month sooner.

And Matt, Saturday is basically a bad day for a lot of Euros. I know most Canadians/Americans might not care about that, but it's something staff has to take into consideration.

I know TWHT didn't work too well when it was hosted through the week, but I really think that TWDT would be different, as hockey doesn't appeal to large number of players. I know there are a lot of people who enjoy hockey, but when you look at the bigger picture... there are more players who enjoy dds, jds and bds instead.
                            Last edited by I.d.i.o.t.; 01-27-2011, 02:40 PM.
                            3: ph> FUCK I DROPPED MY CUPCAKE
                            -----
                            Domi> hello cuti-pies
                            Domi> Disqualifier> well howdy domi
                            Domi> i.d.> nice to see you
                            -----
                            i.d.> So, what're you guys getting me for my birthday? :>
                            Domi> a birthday suit? GET IT LOL
                            -----
                            Visit www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D for Trench Wars videos

Comment

Yeah this song is devoted to you Cres.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X