I know it's not your fault but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's not your fault but.....

It's getting ridiculous the amount of postponements and cancellations and shit that is happening.

People were here an hour or so in advance to get ready for matches... and then this crap happens.

I don't know if it's luck or fate that this crap keeps happening.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Seems to be bad luck for the most part, that and teams dropping out of leagues like flys.

Comment

definitely frustrating...
      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

hehe, our game was 1-1 when it was recycled

Comment

gawd, I was looking forward on spilling Pallies blood, 'tis a most unfortunate twist of fate.

Comment

Re: I know it's not your fault but.....

Originally posted by Adman
            It's getting ridiculous the amount of postponements and cancellations and shit that is happening.

People were here an hour or so in advance to get ready for matches... and then this crap happens.

I don't know if it's luck or fate that this crap keeps happening.
            First, don't take it out on us. Believe me, I'd rather have played my game this afternoon without any trouble. I'm extremely pissed this keeps happening too. I was ready and teaching the other ER+ people about how to use the new TWL Module for the TWBots. But then all of a sudden, as soon as the game got underway like a few minutes, the server recycled. I'm not too happy about that. I was then hoping it would come back up fast, but to no avail, it stayed down. I'm not happy at all. But Acid did the right thing he could. If the server came back up, it would be too late for some squads since some of their people have left the zone. It is out of our control for now, but PriitK may talk to the people doing this and see what is wrong.

Lots of love,
            Left_Eye
            sigpic

Comment

i said it wasnt' your fault...

it's still very frustrating trying to get people organized and such now everything is working again and my whole squad went out and such now our game has to be played later and ....
              yeah
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

EDIT: I had nothing nice to say so instead you can wonder about the verbal rant I just erased.
                Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I agree, it is very frustrating, Light was kinda short on players today, beacuse of the recycle; We postponed our Elusive vs. Light. Whatever match we could play, the other team wanted a postponement. So I got up early (I am pacific time) to do absolutley nothing, how wonderful eh? I hope the bad luck will stop. I think next week we will start at full blast though, with the bots being done and everything revised and organized. Hope they get their shit together y'know.
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

the bots aint to great so dont get a hard-on over it.....ask tiger adn any paladen/diso who played with it..it dont even sub for u tigerex hadda do it manualy. thx
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

delays happen everywhere. I was practicing for Shriek 5 hours in advance. we get within 1 hour and it dumps a load. So did i get to play shriek? no...but i did get a picture of 4 brookus' fightign 4 erathia's. :/
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Solution

Last weekend's postponements could have been handled a little better then they were. Instead of postponing them at 15 mins before the 2 est games, the staff could of waited till 2 o'clock on the dot. Thus, they would have postponed them on the hour, so if the server was fixed all they had to do was bumb the games back 1 hr, so the 2 o'clock games would have been moved to 3 o'clock, etc. That way there would be less confusion, people would still get to play that weekend, and we wouldn't have to worry about rescheduling for the next weekend. Im not saying this was entirely staffs fault, but it could have been handled a little better then it was...
                        :yawn:

Comment

Yes, Acid realized this after he had called off the games and the server came back up. He was hitting himself in the head after he realized what he could have done. But what was done, was done. Nothing can be done about it. We did the best we could with what we had.

Lots of love,
                          Left_Eye
                          sigpic

Comment

We could hardly play our match at 3 Ruby. We had another match -_-

And we may be late for our match this Sunday. If the unlikely happens (ie: Birds of Prey don't hand us our asses to us) we could be 10-15 minutes late.

Just warning
                            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Working...
                            X