Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@@@@@@@@@@ WE BEATED ?go Theseus!!!!!!!! Rubi & poppoleful @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @@@@@@@@@@ WE BEATED ?go Theseus!!!!!!!! Rubi & poppoleful @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ahh snaps!! Ya better get some!! Me and poppoleful OWNED THAT MAP UP!!! ?go THESEUS
    Rubi & poppoleful

Records

good job

also apparently beating theseus is far easier than learning english
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

joke so nice you told it twice?
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

two topics deserve two replies
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Pbtt I beated ?go distension years ago, get over yourself Rubi, it isn't like I talk about how bad distension is and how they don't have any players in every thread roxxcat/cheese posts in.

Speaking of which, hows distension zone going buddy?
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
          X