This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Draft Grades

TWDT Draft Grades - Warbird draft grades by Kthx, Javelins draft grades by Paradise, and Basing draft grades by PH.

Propane Nightmares captained by Spikey

1 Accord
    2 Bender Rodriguez
    3 bonghits
    4 Caos
    5 Cap
    6 century
    7 Dak
    8 Fork
    9 Gazo
    10 Golden Sun 1
    11 Jamal
    12 Lofty
    13 Maketso
    14 Mattey
    15 Max Payne
    16 M_M God
    17 Pardon
    18 Rendered
    19 Resurrected
    20 Riff_Raff
    21 Sepetaiya
    22 Spawnisen
    23 Spikey (C)
    24 Tabarnak!!!
    25 Trasher
    26 Whinegum

TWDTD - I think its fairly safe to say that Spikey doesn't know too much about warbirds or decided not to focus on warbirds by drafting almost no pure birds to his roster. Still despite the fact that he spent very little stars specifically on warbirds he still got a few players such as Caos, Lofty, Max Payne, Mattey, and a couple of others who can still do some damage in this league. So all things considered even though this team won't be a contender for winning twdtd they will win some games with the few stars they spent. Lots of bang for your buck. C+

TWDTJ – Interesting group of guys they got here. A lot of these guys i'm not sure will even show. Rendered is currently grounded for getting a C- in "Science". So you can basically cross him outta the equation. Century is likely to either not come on at all, or login on uppers and chat at 30 mph. like vys, his skill is dependent on his mood. Accord is an interesting pick, all i see is this guy annoying the SHIT out of me in baseelim and generally being annoying. In TWJD's I have yet to see him perform the way he used to. expect mak to go hard as hell, but remember folks, a single tk in the early round and you have an incredibly emotionally compromised maketso on your hands. telling everyone to 'fucking watch where they are fuckign going, fucking americans', 'you just made me die again, cause i was typing'. oh the good ole days on plade, but alas, i digress. I expect Spikey to once again play with his absolutely borderline euro lag and do pretty well. Spawni's skill speaks for itself, and i enjoy watching him terrorize people. M_M is another solid 1 to hold his ground. Overall pretty good. B-

TWDTB - Lots of bitching over JAMAL's ratings this year, with some people saying he's not worth a first-round pick. The fact is that when he shows (and he will show), he's still a powerhouse who can play any ship and not be a weak link. If I had my say-so in the matter, I'd plug him in terrier just because any other options Propane Nightmares has in that ship are too unreliable, but he's more likely to anchor the spider line, which will also include Spikey and Trasher. There will probably be a revolving door for the position of fourth spider, with Gazo/Pardon/Caos all getting significant playing time. M_M God is primed to strap into his mustard bomber as their special, with Mattey and TABARNAK!!! as the front-runners for sharks. This is where things could get dangerous, as making your terrier your 6* player can easily end in disaster if the rest of the team is not up to snuff on any given day, but I feel Accord is a serviceable option here. Very strong lineup on paper, with some depth at shark and a handful of very good spiders. I dig this team. A

PZ AAT captained by Zidane (Nice Name Homo)

1 Anzu
    2 Burg
    3 cripple
    4 curse
    5 Depress
    6 Downfall
    7 Dragon
    8 Dutch_
    9 Eelam
    10 Eria
    11 Heisman
    12 High Templar
    13 Hypocrit
    14 Kyou
    15 Menelvagor
    16 Paky Dude
    17 Pure_Luck
    18 Revolt
    19 Riksa
    20 Schope Norris
    21 Sludge
    22 Tiduz
    23 Tres
    24 Turban (A)
    25 Yakuza
    26 Zidane ©

TWDTD – Another team that didn't focus really largely on Warbirding, deciding to take a different route by only selecting Kyou and hoping that his skill and leadership in game will be enough to win games his team. The question is whether he will continually show up for games if the other players hes supposed to play with don't pull their weight. But still the roster has some fairly decent names such as Paky Dude, High Templar, Yakuza who should help him out against some of the other weaker squads and probably against one of the better teams who will inevitably have activity issues. B-

TWDTJ – can this guy copy me any harder 'pz aat' ? sweet jesus. Anyways, looking like nerdily good jav choices from the one we all hate, Zidane. Expect Eria to show up big. His technique is 'woah i will just suprise the fuk out of you by shifting RANDOMLY into walls and bouncing off them , but oh sometimes i dont do anything but bounce off! sometimes i bomb!' Just annoying as hell, if you haven't jded against the guy youll see.
    Don't expect much from Dragon, kids only hear to look pretty with that name. Zid's got em on for some kind of illusory intimidation factor, of which no one really gets but him (kids a fkn weirdo). then theres turban, the self-centered euro guy who always seems to be saying 'why am i not being discussed?' 'why is the sky soooooooooooooo blue sumtimes!!!' 'im just here to look cute' and the occasional 'oh you are the most awful jav ive ever seen ' we all have been dissed by turb but just havent ever noticed it. The term 'sneaky little euro' just doesnt cut it here. Then theres Eelam, the man will type you a paragraph after the game is over regardless of who won. Overall, as much as it irks me to say, its looking like a great line-up. A-

TWDTB - I'm not even sure what to make of this. Cripple and Eelam in spider, Downfall and menelvagor in shark, turban in jav... then what? I don't like Pure_Luck as a 7* terrier; he'd be serviceable as a 6*, provided there were more high-caliber fighters ready to show up. sCHOPe hasn't logged on in weeks, and I'd be surprised if anyone else on this team even knows how to find the flagroom. AnZu and hypocrit are decent spider fillers, I guess, which is what enables them to use P_L as a terrier, and sadly he's probably the best option for that. I'm guessing zidane was gunning strictly for a javelin title, because his DTB line is extremely porous. Just way too many weak links in the chain here. C+

The Jonah Takaluas captained by Violence

1 200
    2 Ardour
    3 Coroner
    4 Coupe
    5 cross
    6 Diakka
    7 Dutch Baser
    8 Engineers
    9 Evildeed
    10 Flared
    11 Guero
    12 Infrared
    13 Kassius
    14 mikkiz
    15 Minotar
    16 Money
    17 Neil Armstrong
    18 Poxy
    19 Riverside
    20 Rucci
    21 Squallff8
    22 Struck
    23 Vatican Assassin
    24 Violence (C)
    25 Vys
    26 Wax

TWDTD – Although I think Violence is the biggest faggot ever and he should take three steps from sidewalk and get run over I do have to laugh at his decision to recruit Riverside and Vys. Either he is retarded or he knows about this recent bitter rivalry between the two players. I however like to think that he is retarded and knew about the recent bitter rivalry between the two players. Despite the fact that either one of them makes for good trade bait all in all the warbird lineup he drafted isn't too shabby. Kassius, Money, Flared, Guero, Ardour and several others can all hold their own in warbird, with Engineers and Riverside able to win a few matches, Vys has recently promised to redouble his efforts to become a better warbird so we will see what happens there. Overall still one of the better warbird lineups drafted today. A

TWDTJ – as much I detest that gooble gobbling violence guy, he has managed to scrape together a few decent javs. inf/flar combo looking like a match made in heaven (<3333333), and ED will likely go HARRDDDD like he always does. We can expect some pretty solid contribution from wax if hes got anything left in the tank. expect a 5th as vys or ardour. But this is 100% dependent on Vys' mood that day. He will either go 12-10 or 2-10, no in between. Not quite sure why struck is there? lets be honest, kid's got the IQ of a turkey sandwich and the despicable jav skills to match. hoping hes some kind of baser, cause good lord... Overall a pretty solid line to be expected, hope inf doesn't have 2 much english hwk so he can make it!!(fgt) B

TWDTB - If the egomaniacs and drama queens are kept in line, this could be a surprising team. diakka was a good mid-round terrier pickup, and Vatican Assassin is one of the best sharks around. This may surprise a few people, but Riverside is a very serviceable 6* option to partner with Vati. I've played against him a few times recently. He's not flashy, and mistakes are made, but he's solid and getting better. This is a good thing, because the fighter options are somewhat limited here. Dutch Baser, poxy and squallFF8 are all serviceable, and I guess RUCCI is decent. I don't see any good specials here, and let's face it, we all know that at the end of the day vys is going to bitch and whine his way into a special ship, suck horribly and blame everyone else for it. That aside, though, this isn't a bad team, and they'll stay in contention if shitstorms don't tear them apart. B+

Audrey's Ass captained by Renzi

1 Dsin
    2 Endangered
    3 Geio
    4 Goddess
    5 Hulk (A)
    6 Kicker
    7 Kim
    8 LaSenza
    9 Lionheart
    10 lz
    11 Maybe Exit
    12 Necromotic
    13 NL>Trigger
    14 Obi
    15 Raazi
    16 Reab
    17 Renzi (C)
    18 ro
    19 Scoop (A)
    20 Siaxis
    21 Sir Spider
    22 Tmac
    23 Tomas Hakke
    24 Vehicle
    25 Versa
    26 Void Ray

TWDTD – Sorta a weird compilation of warbirds here, most of them are of very different styles and some of them are overpriced and have too much ego for their skill levelasenza. Still between Maybe Exit, Geio, Lasenza and a few of the others when they decide to show up topped with the possibility of being able to impregnante Goddess if you are good enough and she is watching this squad should still be one of the lower tiered bird squads in the draft league. Hopefully Renzi can do something during the free agency with all those extra stars otherwise hes going to have an ego castration and will probably ask to start using the name Renzi's Sister. D-

TWDTJ – This is looking like one of the strongest lineups in the league right now. Maybe Exit and Void Ray will complement each other very nicely when rushing. Necro Kim and Kicker to round it out is looking absolutely deadly. The rest of the javs here look very unecessary. not quite sure the reason for picking Tmac or Tomas Hakke, so i hope you know what youre doing Renzi. Renzi is probably thinking of putting pompoms on Goddess to boost morale. But does he know most his crew particularly enjoy their eyesight? and would like to continue enjoying it.? Only time will tell!
    A-

TWDTB - Couple of decent terrier options in Vehicle and scoop, but there is a nasty, nasty lack of sharks here. NL>Trigger is fine, but there's just no one to go with him. Hulk knows how to play the ship, and is kind of a bargain at 6*. I wouldn't mind seeing him or Maybe exit take the second shark spot. renzi should anchor the spider line, and if Lionheart's active, he's a good option here. The same can be said for ro, but he was drafted far too early. Void Ray and Necromotic will probably rock-paper-scissors for jav, with the loser filling out the spider core. renzi really should think about trading for an actual shark, because that's his main weakness. There's also a bit of a lack of depth here. B
    Last edited by PH; 02-13-2011, 10:59 PM.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

TWDT Draft Grades - Warbird draft grades by Kthx, Javelins draft grades by Paradise, and Basing draft grades by PH.

Top5Squad captained by Jaa

1 badjob
    2 BlackMage
    3 Casket
    4 Cintra
    5 DarK Hell
    6 Dizzy
    7 Dreamwin
    8 Ease (A)
    9 El_Mariachi
    10 euforia
    11 Havok
    12 I hate Cookies
    13 Jaa (C)
    14 Kian
    15 Mitb
    16 Nowyoudie
    17 Rainbow Seeker
    18 Raspi
    19 Shayde (A)
    20 Singer
    21 Slum
    22 Soilderz
    23 Steak666
    24 Turmio
    25 unabled
    26 Zyclon

TWDTD – Jaa wasted no time with selecting the years highest ranked player Ease with the first pick of the draft. He also spared no expense when drafting some help for Ease by picking up a second 10 star bird Raspi to help him win it. Now thats one decision Ease will not be livid about. Toss in some other bargain bin birds such as Steak, Casket, and Badjob and his top5squad lineup becomes a top3contender for the TWDTD Title, and if I do say so myself for warbirds atleast the stars he spent were definitely worth it. Now lets just hope Ease finds a 10 star internet provider before the TWDTD Finals. A+

TWDTJ – Peculiar splattering of players here. Euf will do well and say little. Havok will cry his heart out about his current playing conditions but then play. Jaa really seems to be getting the hang of this draft thing, picking Ease as #1 was also the best choice he could have made. Steak will sit back, look adorable, and clean up after Ease's lures. Might face some problems with people showing however. Haven't seen Singer or Euf in twjd in quite some time. How does Rainbow Seeker manage to get selected. What ship does this guy play...??? I have a feeling he's one of those 'Riversider's'. Plain awful in all ships that ppl assume he is a ship they don't play. Anyways, pretty boring group of guys here not gonna lie. But they will do damage only cause of ease euf and steak. B+

TWDTB - Not much to say about this one. Cintra in terrier is not good enough to carry Zyclon and El_Mariachi in shark. Ease, Raspi, shayde and turmio are all good-to-great spiders in and of themselves, but there's no special in sight unless jaa smokes a ton of crack before the match and puts Kian in jav. Or puts Raspi in warbird and spiders Kian. I don't really care either way. I'm just sensing a bunch of big names that won't work well together, particularly with a less-than-sparkling shark duo. B-

Candy King Captained by Lizard Fuel

1 Apok
    2 Benchwarmer
    3 Burnt
    4 Demonic
    5 Dezmond
    6 GM Fl
    7 Inaphyt
    8 kess
    9 Kthx (A)
    10 Leitz
    11 Lizard Fuel (C)
    12 major crisis
    13 Nit3
    14 Nokkonen (A)
    15 Oderus Urungus
    16 Oran
    17 ph
    18 Pinkstar
    19 Raples
    20 Set It Off
    21 Speedkillz
    22 TheWadoRooster
    23 Usoi
    24 Weak
    25 Zazu
    26 Zeebu

TWDTD – As always I have to deal with the fact that it is lame to grade your own squad, especially if you are going to do it in a positive light but its really hard to argue with a warbird draft that has a lot between Apok, Sika, Demonic, Myself, Speed, Weak, Burnt, etc. The only thing that might stop this squad from being a top 3 contender would be activity. LF drafted pretty well even late in the draft and picked up a few bargain bin players who could definitely pass for solid 6 star and under players. A

TWDTJ – What was liz thinking? From a jav perspective, i'm forced to wonder "?????????????" I see GM Fl, Raples, SIO, Ina/Weak, Kess. This is looking like a bunch of guys who are of roughly the same playing style. I for one am puzzled to see a line with raples in and no Ease in as well. My first worry is: will Sika show? my second worry is, where is the depth?? Raples is looking like he will have to lead these boys to a W. Another option is putting Apok, Weak, and Burnt in for javs and having them just Laser the opponents with wb-esque jav bombs. But thats really grasping at straws at this point.

I hope you know what youre doing Liz
    C+

TWDTB - Solid drafting across the board here. Burnt is probably the front-runner for terrier, with Oderus Urungus also capable of piloting the red ship. Good shark depth with ph, Lizard Fuel, Oder (again) and pinkSTAR all having the potential to not suck. Spider depth is excellent with zeebu, kess, Leitz, nokkonen, USOi and GM Fl (who is also a solid special choice for either ship). My prediction as of right now is that this team will meet Propane Nightmares in the finals. Nice draft by Liz. A-

Pum Pum Crew captained by I.D.

1 Axa
    2 bacon
    3 Beam (A)
    4 Cres
    5 Font
    6 i.d. (C)
    7 Jerome
    8 Lorko
    9 Mikes
    10 Misled
    11 Omega Red
    12 Paska
    13 Pjotter
    14 Rich
    15 Saetep
    16 Sarger
    17 Seismic
    18 Skepsis (A)
    19 Statis
    20 Stayon
    21 the_paul
    22 Tim
    23 Tj Hazuki
    24 TPZ
    25 Vida
    26 Wingzero

TWDTD – Despite the retarded team name that reminds me of oompa-loompas or something doesn't change the fact that this might be the warbirding basement of this years TWDTD league, sure there are some people that can get a few kills but I doubt they will paste it together into a useful line on any given week. I would probably go as far as to say that this has to be one of the two worst warbirding teams in the league. So anyways, I wish this trainwreck luck, there are pennies all over the fucking tracks. D-

TWDTJ – yeah this group isnt looking so well. Stayon + Pj, but does Pj still even play..?
    They have some solid play from Statis and Font, but man these guys will get crushed against some of the bigger teams. I hope I.D. picked out a good wb/base team, cuz aint shit happenin on this end. Expect Stayon to take the aggressive stance here, statis will do > 10, but thats about it there. Wonder if cres or paska have even entered a TWJD arena in 2011. Good Luck guys, youll need it. And if I.D. is smart, she wont give Cres chat, to avoid his brain-mush-making viospeak. Good Luck guys, Youll need it. C+

TWDTB - Uhh... tim's a fine terrier and all, but you probably should have had a backup plan in case he doesn't show. I guess WingZero is your guy if that happens, I don't know. I'm also seeing a total of one shark on this roster. One. Singular. Problem is you need two in order to base. Have fun getting random partners week after week, the_paul. At least the spiders are pretty decent. sarger's lag and paska's activity could be problematic, but with Stayon and mikes both in play this team shouldn't have too many problems holding under. tj hazuki and omega red are probably the two best remaining options. No idea what they're going to do special-wise, but I guess PjOtTeR in jav is a decent choice. Personally I'd rather see jerome in jav for comedy purposes. Not thrilled with this team, and I'm pretty sure they'll be struggling with PZ AAT to stay out of the basement. C

Ruby Captained by Draft

1 24
    2 a2m
    3 Anidalife
    4 Blahhy.
    5 cata
    6 Children
    7 Cig Smoke
    8 CrimsonX
    9 detroit
    10 Draft (C)
    11 Epic Li
    12 Fludd
    13 haunt
    14 Mythril
    15 Nethila
    16 Paradise
    17 Props
    18 Rasaq
    19 Runyon
    20 Scenic
    21 Sieni
    22 Sphinx
    23 Vt
    24 Wage
    25 Zizu
    26 Zyphen

TWDTD – One of the worst things about this squad is the fact that apparently draft won't add you unless you answer his “who wants to play” in the form of a twitter feed. IE you have to type #letmeplay, this automatically makes this one of the worst squads by far and I would probably try to sign up on an alias and change service providers like you were Ease after the TWLD Finals. But in reality this squad drafted some good birds, Mythril being the highlighted player with a supporting cast of decent players who have experience and know how to team. I would think that this squad will do pretty well in TWDTD even though it lacks enough kick to ultimately win I think. B+

TWDTJ – TWDTJ – Draft is time and time again known as the most successful draft captain in tw history, for one simple reason, his eye for talent. With Dynamic Duo/Bash Bros Paradise and Children leading the pack from the second we hear GO! GO! GO!. 24 creeping up behind with that cunning bullet+bomb combo he is known internationally for. and Fludd with a single purpose: TAKE BULLETS FOR PARADISE AND CHILDREN!! But he can bomb on occasions, cause we all know he's pretty good at that. Teaming on the otherhand, might take a few intentional Tk's from the Bash Bro's to straighten that fgt out. But I believe they/we can do it! Overall looking to be a line that is 100% familiar with each other, and all around great friends who will still share a beer at the bar when this is all over (except not in the US dude, i cant go to bars yet). B+

TWDTB - Looks like a fairly decent team on paper. zizu's likely to be the starting terrier, with Mythril as the backup if he's needed (and he probably will be). Starting sharks a2m and Cig Smoke are strong as usual, and Mythril adds depth as he is also functional in this ship. Spiders are looking pretty weak, unfortunately. Nethila is not the spider that he used to be, and even at the height of his powers he wasn't the type of guy that could anchor a line. There's really just nothing here. Anidalife, Sphinx, maybe Epic li, maybe Detroit... it's honestly a weak batch of fighters. The special options are nothing to write home about either. In fact, I don't see any at all. Maybe Fludd or something. I think there are too many weak links in the fighters for Ruby to repeat as champions, but they should at least make the playoffs on strong and deep terriers and sharks. B
    Last edited by PH; 02-13-2011, 11:42 PM.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

=d
      Last edited by paradise!; 02-13-2011, 10:28 PM.
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

para, just message me your stuff, and i will add it to mine :P
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Last edited by paradise!; 02-13-2011, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Hey I was avoiding javs on purpose. My jav line is gonna be TheWadoRooster/Pinkstar/whoever wants to play...

I got the other 2 leagues on lockdown though $$

Comment

gonna underdog this shit
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I want to thank paradise for doing the javs also, and PH for doing the basing which he should have up pretty soon.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  gonna underdog this shit

+1

gonna do so good in wb this season that they're gonna bump my jav score up another 2 points
                  GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

paradise u new? i.d. use more violish than me
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Paradise by far the worst draft grader ever...your job was to grade TWDTJ and you're mentioning WBs asking why they got drafted to play TWDTJ...seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                        Paradise by far the worst draft grader ever...your job was to grade TWDTJ and you're mentioning WBs asking why they got drafted to play TWDTJ...seriously?
                        so Rainbow Seeker is a warbird then?!?!

Comment

Goddess on our team for a good reason guys..

We need a meatshield for our carebears
                          Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
                          Goddess> Keith
                          Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

good read!
                            Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Let the games begin! Fun to read, looking forward for more of this kthx
                              Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                              24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                              1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Working...
                              X