This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal for TWDTD Audrey's Ass vs. Pum Pum Crew

the bot was supposed to give me 5min to add, but gave me 2min, then said time was up and started game. i had only 3 added and i PMed tres (the host) and he replied "bots fucked up". so im appealing this game since we started 3v5 cause bot fucked up and none of my players even tried
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

You added your other two people immediately after go, no one had even gotten a kill before you added them.
    3: ph> FUCK I DROPPED MY CUPCAKE
    -----
    Domi> hello cuti-pies
    Domi> Disqualifier> well howdy domi
    Domi> i.d.> nice to see you
    -----
    i.d.> So, what're you guys getting me for my birthday? :>
    Domi> a birthday suit? GET IT LOL
    -----
    Visit www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D for Trench Wars videos

Comment

but the point is i was supposed to get 5min to add (which i was using hoping geio and maybe exit would show) and the bot fucked up (even tres said it did) and i only got 2min then it readied

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by I.d.i.o.t. View Post
        You added your other two people immediately after go, no one had even gotten a kill before you added them.

Even with adding people immediately, I'd say the host of the game telling us that the bot fucked up is grounds for this game to not count anyway. I got that message and proceeded to not give a shit about the game, thinking it was just going to be replayed or restarted.
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Not to forget that ?time even said there are 5 minutes left to add and suddenly the game started while audrey's ass waited for their other wbs. And if even tres said bot fucked it up, he couldve killed the game like blackmage and major did to make it fair like the other games. appeal
          Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
          Goddess> Keith
          Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

You had 5 added before there was a kill and you're angry about losing 3 minutes to wait for 2 wbs that still have not been seen in over 15 hours. Sounds like Freepi's twht appeal, it was 5 on 5 and an even playing field and your team did not take it seriously. That's no one's fault but your own, and that's how it should stand, by common sense and by precedent.
            Last edited by the_paul; 02-20-2011, 05:02 PM.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

tres should have restarted game. mc did it for the other game it happened to. plain and simple. all tres said was "bots fucked up"

Comment

Yeah mc did it for the other games because the teams had like 5 on 3 I think from what I've heard. Our game was 5v5 when the score was 0-0, so there was no advantage. Your 2 wbs still have not logged on, you should get them to show for tuesday probably. Best of luck in the future

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

still going around the fact that there was a bot malfunction that wasnt either teams faults

Comment

still going around the fact that the bot malfunction didn't affect the game

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      still going around the fact that the bot malfunction didn't affect the game

It might not have affected the game in terms of the 5v5 aspect, but saying it had no impact on the game whatsoever is a joke. Our team got the message that the bot fucked up and it changed our whole mindset towards the game. The same shit happened the first week of TWDTD last year, too, but the other way around. I gave a kickass performance and the entire week got cancelled due to bot problems, which kinda pissed me off since that was basically the only week of the regular TWDT season I actually got to play WB in. Basically, the argument now is that like the top5squad game which had a similar issue, this one should have been restarted as well. We would have played it with the idea that the game is actually going to count as opposed to not, and it would have made for a better game, anyhow. If the appeal doesn't happen, oh well. Just another thing to add to the list of staff/bot fuckups that screwed Sir Spider in TWDT. </rant>
                      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Only thing that fucked sir spider in this case was his attitude towards the game. Host doesn't have the power to make you care, thats a problem that you need to take up with Sir Spider.

Comment

Was going to make a meaningful post in this thread, but paul is destroying you guys. Have a nice day.
                          http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                            It might not have affected the game in terms of the 5v5 aspect,
                            quoted for easy appeal decision
                            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Tres told me the bot fucked up as well, but that didn't change our team's mindset, because it really didn't affect the game whatsoever.
                              3: ph> FUCK I DROPPED MY CUPCAKE
                              -----
                              Domi> hello cuti-pies
                              Domi> Disqualifier> well howdy domi
                              Domi> i.d.> nice to see you
                              -----
                              i.d.> So, what're you guys getting me for my birthday? :>
                              Domi> a birthday suit? GET IT LOL
                              -----
                              Visit www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D for Trench Wars videos

Comment

Working...
                              X