PDA

View Full Version : Appeal for TWDTD Audrey's Ass vs. Pum Pum Crew

renzi
02-20-2011, 02:35 PM
the bot was supposed to give me 5min to add, but gave me 2min, then said time was up and started game. i had only 3 added and i PMed tres (the host) and he replied "bots fucked up". so im appealing this game since we started 3v5 cause bot fucked up and none of my players even tried

I.d.i.o.t.
02-20-2011, 02:37 PM
You added your other two people immediately after go, no one had even gotten a kill before you added them.

renzi
02-20-2011, 02:38 PM
but the point is i was supposed to get 5min to add (which i was using hoping geio and maybe exit would show) and the bot fucked up (even tres said it did) and i only got 2min then it readied

Ganon-Knight
02-20-2011, 02:40 PM
You added your other two people immediately after go, no one had even gotten a kill before you added them.

Even with adding people immediately, I'd say the host of the game telling us that the bot fucked up is grounds for this game to not count anyway. I got that message and proceeded to not give a shit about the game, thinking it was just going to be replayed or restarted.

Reab
02-20-2011, 02:41 PM
Not to forget that ?time even said there are 5 minutes left to add and suddenly the game started while audrey's ass waited for their other wbs. And if even tres said bot fucked it up, he couldve killed the game like blackmage and major did to make it fair like the other games. appeal

the_paul
02-20-2011, 02:51 PM
You had 5 added before there was a kill and you're angry about losing 3 minutes to wait for 2 wbs that still have not been seen in over 15 hours. Sounds like Freepi's twht appeal, it was 5 on 5 and an even playing field and your team did not take it seriously. That's no one's fault but your own, and that's how it should stand, by common sense and by precedent.

renzi
02-20-2011, 02:54 PM
tres should have restarted game. mc did it for the other game it happened to. plain and simple. all tres said was "bots fucked up"

the_paul
02-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Yeah mc did it for the other games because the teams had like 5 on 3 I think from what I've heard. Our game was 5v5 when the score was 0-0, so there was no advantage. Your 2 wbs still have not logged on, you should get them to show for tuesday probably. Best of luck in the future

renzi
02-20-2011, 03:10 PM
still going around the fact that there was a bot malfunction that wasnt either teams faults

the_paul
02-20-2011, 03:14 PM
still going around the fact that the bot malfunction didn't affect the game

Ganon-Knight
02-20-2011, 03:30 PM
still going around the fact that the bot malfunction didn't affect the game

It might not have affected the game in terms of the 5v5 aspect, but saying it had no impact on the game whatsoever is a joke. Our team got the message that the bot fucked up and it changed our whole mindset towards the game. The same shit happened the first week of TWDTD last year, too, but the other way around. I gave a kickass performance and the entire week got cancelled due to bot problems, which kinda pissed me off since that was basically the only week of the regular TWDT season I actually got to play WB in. Basically, the argument now is that like the top5squad game which had a similar issue, this one should have been restarted as well. We would have played it with the idea that the game is actually going to count as opposed to not, and it would have made for a better game, anyhow. If the appeal doesn't happen, oh well. Just another thing to add to the list of staff/bot fuckups that screwed Sir Spider in TWDT. </rant>

the_paul
02-20-2011, 03:34 PM
Only thing that fucked sir spider in this case was his attitude towards the game. Host doesn't have the power to make you care, thats a problem that you need to take up with Sir Spider.

saetep
02-20-2011, 03:44 PM
Was going to make a meaningful post in this thread, but paul is destroying you guys. Have a nice day.

beam
02-20-2011, 03:57 PM
It might not have affected the game in terms of the 5v5 aspect,
quoted for easy appeal decision

I.d.i.o.t.
02-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Tres told me the bot fucked up as well, but that didn't change our team's mindset, because it really didn't affect the game whatsoever.

Rasaq
02-20-2011, 04:04 PM
For like the last two years I've wondered why the_paul has replied to TWDD, TWLD, or TWDT-D threads. Do you honestly care that much about a league you don't even play? I could see if you actually played in this division then maybe your argument would seem a bit more legit.

the_paul
02-20-2011, 04:16 PM
It's my team, I was there, and I also know about what was happening in the other games thanks to staff chat.

This coming from the guy who has more names used than twl games played. Thanks your insight into this appeal rasaq/sarkxxx/f-35/zodiark/award

1:the_pill <ER>> what are rasaq's aliases ph?
1:the_pill <ER>> rasaq/sarkxxx/f-25/zodiark are what I have
1:ph> i'm busy and i don't care enough about rasaq to track his aliases

the_pill <> what are rasaq's aliases you can remember? I have rasaq/sarkxxx/f-35/zodiark/award
turban> idk
turban> rasaq a nobody 4 me

Have a great day in SSCU Trenchwars!

paska
02-20-2011, 04:18 PM
dont need to play wb to shoot down stupid complaints

saetep
02-20-2011, 04:18 PM
^ pretty sure he's also mutalisk.

Rasaq
02-20-2011, 04:20 PM
Oh cool...now we're going to discuss my alias and show me what people said about me that I don't even care about. If there's a similar case that happened last year that was approved then why not this year?

the_paul
02-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Last year was a different head and different circumstances, this one is cut and dry. You're also on neither of the teams and you weren't even at the game. Thanks for your input though, it is probably as highly valued as you are in game. Please stop derailing this thread, we're waiting on an official decision here.

Rasaq
02-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Official decision is that you're a joke. We also had a similar bot issue in our TWDT game. If more than one bot is malfunction and a squad is told by the host that the bot is fucked then I'd assume they didn't play as hard as they could've. It's not like their captain or someone in spec said the bot malfunctioned the person hosting did which would lead to those players believing the game might be voided or restarted. I'm sure they were busy chatting with each other and asking around if game was going to be restarted while the game was going on. Confusion ='s appeal approved.

the_paul
02-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Everytime I see you play wb you just look lost and confused, I'm surprised you don't appeal every game you're in on these grounds. Host never said game was cancelled or voided, the players assumed it was. They were wrong (as far as we know). Better safe than sorry. Notice we didn't give up and play like fuckheads when we were told the same thing. It's not like we gained any advantage from the bot malfunction, we just played the game like normal human beings would.

Rasaq pls go

Ganon-Knight
02-20-2011, 05:26 PM
Now everyone plays the waiting game. Good work Rasaq on posting what has already been covered here pretty much in-depth, you've given us a great new outlook on things.

Crescent Seal
02-20-2011, 05:36 PM
8:Beam <ER>> im proud of u cres
8:Beam <ER>> overcame ur fear of circle and go positive for 1st time

u guys realize i haf fear of circles? we already at disadvantage cuz of this, but i put da team on my bak do

Ganon-Knight
02-20-2011, 05:37 PM
8:Beam <ER>> im proud of u cres
8:Beam <ER>> overcame ur fear of circle and go positive for 1st time

u guys realize i haf fear of circles? we already at disadvantage cuz of this, but i put da team on my bak do

aw shit

matchbot1

one of da hardest hittin bots in da league

but he put da team on his back do

Spikester
02-20-2011, 05:40 PM
yeah had the same thing, definately distracted my teams top notch wbs

PH
02-20-2011, 05:43 PM
Rasaq pls go+1

Crescent Seal
02-20-2011, 05:47 PM
yeah had the same thing, definately distracted my teams top notch wbs

.........................?

Spikester
02-21-2011, 10:54 AM
.........................?

the bot malfunctioning in our twdtd game

PH
02-21-2011, 02:29 PM
my teams top notch wbshttp://i52.tinypic.com/2prdaxf.jpg

this must be them

Supreme
02-21-2011, 02:33 PM
Ninja's?

Spikester
02-21-2011, 04:21 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/2prdaxf.jpg

this must be them

exactly my point! APPEAL FTW!

Major Crisis
02-22-2011, 09:28 AM
Both of the appeals, from Propane Nightmares and Audrey's Ass, are denied.

We, the TWDT staff, don't think the outcome would change if we replayed it.
This because both teams added their other two players within 5 seconds after the Go Go Go!!. And none of these players got killed right away. If the players were in at the Go, they would haven't make a difference of 10 kills.
And neither of the teams had warbirds logging on in the next 1-2 mins.