This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Week 1 Podcast

Presented by Black Mage, the_paul, Sir Spider, and Xog is the Trench Wars Draft Tournament Podcast for Week 1.

The podcast plays on SubSpace Pirate Radio every 2 hours as of 1AM EST today until 5PM (1AM, 3AM, 5AM, 7AM, 9AM, 11AM, 1PM, 3PM, and 5PM)

We plan on having a new podcast up every Monday, covering both "weeks" of matches (Tuesday through Sunday) each week.

Give feedback. This is our first shot. Let us know what we should improve on, what you liked, and what you didn't like. The Jav section was very very short due to the lack of people wanting to do it. I personally don't know much about the jav community so I couldn't say much. BlackMage actually wrote what I recorded.

You can download the podcast in its entirety here: http://live.sspirateradio.com/start/lsinclai

Brought to you by Trench Wars Media!

+1
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Sounds good and surprisingly listenable. However do something about microphone cracks and pops, I think it was paul's segment where it was especially apparent.
      2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
      2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
      2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
      2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
      2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
      1:spider> Wooooohoo!
      1:spider> .*passes the hat*
      1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

will keep an eye out for that on our next podcast. this one was pretty rushed, hopefully we can throw together a cleaner version next week. thanks burzum.

Comment

Working...
        X