This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDTB Week 5 PZ AAT vs. Ruby appeal

Zidane and Draft both appealed the match due to the bot disappearing. The game was 3-9 minutes in favor of Ruby at the time of the bot failure. Because of this, I gave Draft a choice of reasonable replay times. He chose after the WB games around 3:30 PM EST, so that is when the replay took place.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
    Zidane and Draft both appealed the match due to the bot disappearing. The game was 3-9 minutes in favor of Ruby at the time of the bot failure. Because of this, I gave Draft a choice of reasonable replay times. He chose after the WB games around 3:30 PM EST, so that is when the replay took place.
    And he chose to rematch when cripple was aft and Eelam was offline? Rematch this on a day where captains have time to properly arrange their lines to show.
    Me and zidane talked and he told me I'll be starting in jav and base from now on, seen as we ave no warbirds whatsoever. But after the bot died, he then told me I'll play in warbird and jav.
    After the warbird match, I was spammed 100 times to go to twdtb, I was alt tabbed and went there to see what the fuss was about and then I was added and a minute later the game is starting.
    This loss could potentially put us out of the playoffs because of your bad decisions. Do you think if dice and pandora was playing in twlb and the bot died that they'll reschedule the game after the twld match and put it in favour of Vatican to decide when they play because pandora was up by 6 minutes? And letting Vatican choose a time when megaman89 is afk and cig smoke is offline?
    A 6 minute gap means nothing in basing, I've played games when my team has been 10 minutes behind and we've come back and won.
    Replay the game after a twdtb match this week or the weekend.
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

1) I asked for a rematch at 2:30pm est (everyone was still on)
      2) Thanks to pure_luck un-banning me, I decided to give zidane 5 minutes to PM me a time of his choosing (everyone on TWD at the time saw). He didn't take it and told me to stfu.. must of thought I was joking? #ok..
      3) Not like we had our top line at 3:30pm est, also the fact that we are undefeated... I really don't want to waste my time putting this game on a weekday or something stupid.

PS: with Cripple/Eelam you guys were still down by 6 minutes #pow
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

i didn't agree to anything blackmage, you forced me to play at 3:30. also draft stfu loser

Comment

Vys, your captain knew about the replay and the time of it before he told you you would be playing in warbird. So it is your cap's fault you were not eligible in the other league he had previously told you that you would be playing in later. Zidane, you were missing cripple but fermata showed up and you had at least 10 players online. And yes, I did force you to play at 3:30. Just like you are forced to play every other game at the time specified by the ops and schedule. It's likely you would have lost the first game, and you lost the 2nd game.
          Last edited by Black Mage; 03-08-2011, 07:22 PM.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

zidane want to lose the 3rd game? lemme know.

ps: he also asked me if i was done when i told him to give me a time

Comment

except the first game is scheduled days before so you can tell people to show. and not some time randomly chosen 1 hour before it happens. also i dont give a fk what you think woulda happened in the first game

Comment

these appeals more entertaining than the actual games
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

explain to everyone why you didn't choose the time when i asked you to pm me one #winning

Comment

cause it's not your choice when games will be played you fucking loser

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                      cause it's not your choice when games will be played you fucking loser
                      yes it is? blackmage said so, whos choice would it be if not mine? with that said, i gave the choice to you by asking you to pm me a time.. which you didn't take. so i had to pick the time. done.

Comment

didn't realise you were a twdt op draft..either way idc jus stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                          blackmage said so
                          didn't realise you were a twdt op draft
                          ?

idc
                          k he doesn't care about the appeal, can close it blackmage.

Comment

i never appealed anything, blackmage who came to you asking for an appeal? becasue it wasnt me. i only replied on this thread because you guys are fkn idiots

Comment

1:Onion Oppressor> was just a lag spike from bot updating score
                              P zidane> appeal
                              C 1:dezmond> TWCore-Events dead
                              C 1:BlackMage <ER>> mine is gone
                              I have the log lol. I'm guessing you probably actually didn't remember typing it, but I did. So next time you accuse me of making shit up, don't.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Working...
                              X