This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal for audrey's ass vs. Pz aat sunday twdtj

kthx told me i couldnt add myself, hulk, or casket since each of us played dd/bd today and would break the 2 game per week rule, but then hulk <ZH>> 2:BlackMage <ER>> if you dont have enough, you can play someone in all 3 leagues. so then i added casket very late in game and we only lost 40-50. who knows what the outcome woulda been if i started with 5v5 instead of 4v5 for the majority of the game. THANKS!!!!!
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

so you're appealing eventho YOU were the one who broke the rules?? i dont get this

Comment

Originally posted by maketso View Post
      so you're appealing eventho YOU were the one who broke the rules?? i dont get this
      If a player plays in all 3 league matches, the one with the largest margin of victory will be forfeited. In the event that he is the only player available, he may compete (barring it does not conflict with any other rules), but will then be unable to compete the next week entirely.

He could have done as long as Casket/renzi/hulk were the only ones there.
      Major Crisis

Comment

o didnt know that reads in the rules..
        Anyways if it does renzi is a captain he should have read the rules -> he has no reason to appeal this

And I fucking hate useless appeals
        +I fucking hate captains who don't care enough to
        READ THE FUCKING RULES
        ty.

Comment

rofl maketso wtf. me, hulk, casket were only ones there

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
            rofl maketso wtf. me, hulk, casket were only ones there
            yes ignore my 1st post and read my 2nd ty.

Comment

Just do what I do. Pick people that show up and win every game. Problems solved

Comment

i PMed and message every person on my roster making sure they were showing to games and all gave the ok. so its not my fault, i did all i could. i spammed times, messaged times, etc and they told me they were showing. i wasnt even gonna submit this appeal based on my teams overall rec/showings, but the guys on chat wanted it, so whatever

Comment

take out frustrations in the gym tomorrow renz <3
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                  1:waven> is if im going to prison
                  1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

I spoke to Renzi and gave him a few options for the appeal. 1) Replay the game, but the highest rated player added would have to sit out the following week (due to the fact that if he had added a 5th in the beginning of the original match from the players available that person would have had to sit out the next week per the rules), 2) Disregard the appeal so as not to lose any active and available players for more games.

Renzi was apathetic about the options and combined with his lack of knowledge of the rules as demonstrated by the necessity of this appeal, I am going to invoke the 2nd option and disregard this appeal. Furthermore, Renzi expressed his lack of desire to be captain for the rest of the season. If any of Renzi's squadmates are willing to take the captainship for the last full week of the season (midweek games and Sunday), they may PM me in-game.
                    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Theres always one

Comment

his team was last in twdt anyways?
                        Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

yeah...twdt ran like a cluster fuck and people like major crisis with an IQ of a banana is involved with it. im out, not like my team won games/showed for games anyway

Comment

You sound like an Emofuck man, if you're gonna fail then have fun with it and make it entertaining,

bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
                              yeah...twdt ran like a cluster fuck and people like major crisis with an IQ of a banana is involved with it. im out, not like my team won games/showed for games anyway
                              not going to lie, major crisis was stupid, but he helped you with his stupidity..

and are u fuking serious? you own the only team that was remotely CLOSE to beating ruby in twdtb. keep running shit, youll get it back. two weeks left, thats 6 wins. #flipthegame #neversaynever
                              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Working...
                              X