X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal - PPCrew vs Prop Nightmares

I'm sorry to do this to you, BlackMage.

A couple of my players had to change their resolutions just to play in TWDTJ4, but none of them suggested waiting for another arena to open up and to postpone our game for 30 minutes or whatever. Stayon's lag was fine all day, up until our TWDT-J game actually started and I had no one to sub in for him. We played 4vs5 for the first part of the game and by the time Stayon was subbed, the rest of my team were all high in deaths. I technically never agreed to wait for another arena to open up and my players were fine with just changing their resolutions to play in TWDTJ4.

Not that I expect for this appeal to be approved or anything, but it is valid.
    3: ph> FUCK I DROPPED MY CUPCAKE
    -----
    Domi> hello cuti-pies
    Domi> Disqualifier> well howdy domi
    Domi> i.d.> nice to see you
    -----
    i.d.> So, what're you guys getting me for my birthday? :>
    Domi> a birthday suit? GET IT LOL
    -----
    Visit www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D for Trench Wars videos

pretty valid sounding appeal here, I'll refrain from saying anything else till more people post
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

1. Stayon's lag has NEVER been fine
      2. You were there for the whole time to sub in
      3. You never disagreed to wait for another arena to open up
      dno why you wasted your time posting this
      dno why i wasted my time posting this

Comment

Actually, I regularly check Stayon's lag on TWDT days and it was fine/playable all day up until that point.
        3: ph> FUCK I DROPPED MY CUPCAKE
        -----
        Domi> hello cuti-pies
        Domi> Disqualifier> well howdy domi
        Domi> i.d.> nice to see you
        -----
        i.d.> So, what're you guys getting me for my birthday? :>
        Domi> a birthday suit? GET IT LOL
        -----
        Visit www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D for Trench Wars videos

Comment

So what is your appeal, that the game was postponed 30 minutes later or because Stayon is on AOL and also lives in Finland? Whatever happened with Stayon has nothing to do with the appeal, you were there, so sub in, instead of waiting forever so you could use that as an excuse.
          fu

Comment

Appeal denied

Before the game started, I made the decision (after consulting with upper staff about whether or not we could get the resolution limits lifted) to postpone the game until a different arena became available. It did not require your agreement I.D., but I did notify you and Spikey through PMs as well as sending out an arena wide message.

We actually started the game 20 minutes or so later than usual, so it is possible that Stayon's lag could have acted up if the game were played at the original time. As far as I know, you had no other subs at the original time and nobody left, but even if they did you had enough players at the replay. Lag is unpredictable, so changing lag is not enough to warrant a replay at this time.
            When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

can't actually argue too much about this decision, although making a res change in dtj4 a priority would be nice, although I'm sure you already made it one bm.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
              X