This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PZ AAT vs. Ruby

As Kim just said someone merely saying "appeal" isn't an official appeal from a captain. I never came to you seriously asking for an appeal. Also don't say we agreed upon a time because my team was forced to play at 3:30 when no one wanted to. blackmage if this were twl and a game died because the bot screwed up, would you let the team who was winning decide anytime time to play they want? congrats to blackmage making a bad league even worse

thx fgt

what color skittle is yalls favorite?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

So let me see if I can summarize this for you so that everyone has an easier time reading this:

1) Your team is getting smashed in DTB when the bot dies
      2) The game is rescheduled for after the current DTB games, and you get smashed again
      3) You say in the actual appeal thread that you don't care about the outcome multiple times
      4) To prove how much you don't care you whine in game literally nonstop about Blackmage despite the fact that the outcome literally didn't change at all
      (These next 2 haven't happened yet but I'm going to add them in the hopes that they do happen soon)
      5) You change your team name to something less completely fucking retarded. I wouldn't stay later to play for a team that sounds like something Helen Keller would say either.
      6) You hand your captaincy over to someone competent, and pour yourself a big glass of bleach.

I think I covered it all, let me know if I missed anything!
      (zeebu: red)
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

every single one of those points was incorrect, stfu u troll

Comment

You just proved 1-4 by whining to me nonstop in game for about 15 minutes. Just crossing my fingers that at least #6 comes true now.

That will be my 11:11 wish tonight!!!!!
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
          X