Scoreboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoreboard

Whatever happened to the idea that TWD would have scoreboards in the top right corner of the screen. I thought i read something like that on the news page of http://www.twdivisions.org/ a few months ago

It was slow, inaccurate and !score works just as well.

Comment

not really.. it's useful cuz you don't have to type you can just take a quick look.. I'd love to have a scoreboard in twd games
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Indeed, a scoreboard would kick some serious ass.

Comment

It works for TWL matches. Should work fine for TWD too.
          Warpath

Comment

Mmm

Yeah... I was always wondering why that thing was there if it never worked. Scoreboard scoreboard scoreboard X\
            dong burger

Comment

The actual reason that I didn't implement the scoreboard because it used to create quite some lag, and if you remember, back when TWD started the bots were really laggy already because they were hitting the data traffic limit.

Since the bots reside on the TW server itself data traffic is no longer an issue. And some additional features of Continuum .38 makes it possible to tremendously reduce the amount of traffic the scoreboard would cause.

So yea, you can expect a scoreboard for TWD in a couple of weeks

Comment

Working...
              X