PDA

View Full Version : Screwed Over

Kim
05-26-2003, 12:51 AM
For my spider duel, I set NC and it was a quick duel to five. The game level was too close, and the winner could be determined off the turn of the dime. Anyways, it was 3-4 for the other dude, and we killed each other, but he won, and it was a suicide on his part. Anyways, the NC really has to be fixed, it really hurts in the spider duels when ppl take advantage and suicide.

PolluX
05-26-2003, 04:53 AM
get over it :(

Savageee
05-26-2003, 06:44 PM
They should make the bot wait something like 3 seconds before ending the duel when nc is on, that way things like that wont happen. Happened to me alot as well, but hey, I won a few times like that myself.

Dameon Angell
05-26-2003, 06:55 PM
lol. that happens to me all the time. i put it this way. for all the times Ive lost to an NC there are times when I won to an NC. its a double edged sword.

Ekko
06-24-2003, 11:46 PM
Grr... I know I hate that, if its 4-3 or lower the person with 4 kills just suicides and eventually gets the first kill its very annoying... we should change that:)

Inferno
06-25-2003, 04:05 PM
True that does get annoying the whole nc thing :mad:

Webbb Llama v1.5
06-25-2003, 06:30 PM
The idea is that since in every other league when a person dies they are out immediately, it works the same for TWEL.

In TWL if the score is 49-49, whoever dies first is the loser, it doesnt matter if he hit the other guy.

Same with elim. same with TWD, same with TWEL regardless of nc.

Inferno
06-25-2003, 07:01 PM
Well the NC option is to prevent that from happening and even though this is a kind of league why would they have the option if it doesnt work?

IceStorm
06-26-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Inferno
Well the NC option is to prevent that from happening and even though this is a kind of league why would they have the option if it doesnt work?

Are you stupid? It does work just not for spider because the suiciding is serperated longer.

Webbb Llama v1.5
06-26-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Inferno

I dont agree with it either but that was the idea behind it (I overheard 2d talking about it once)