Screwed Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screwed Over

For my spider duel, I set NC and it was a quick duel to five. The game level was too close, and the winner could be determined off the turn of the dime. Anyways, it was 3-4 for the other dude, and we killed each other, but he won, and it was a suicide on his part. Anyways, the NC really has to be fixed, it really hurts in the spider duels when ppl take advantage and suicide.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

get over it
    some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
    1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
    1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

They should make the bot wait something like 3 seconds before ending the duel when nc is on, that way things like that wont happen. Happened to me alot as well, but hey, I won a few times like that myself.

Comment

lol. that happens to me all the time. i put it this way. for all the times Ive lost to an NC there are times when I won to an NC. its a double edged sword.
        DELETED

Comment

Grr... I know I hate that, if its 4-3 or lower the person with 4 kills just suicides and eventually gets the first kill its very annoying... we should change that
          carpe diem

Comment

True that does get annoying the whole nc thing
            3:Nuke> say it out loud a couple of times then backwards and repeat if necessary until u sound cool

Comment

The idea is that since in every other league when a person dies they are out immediately, it works the same for TWEL.

In TWL if the score is 49-49, whoever dies first is the loser, it doesnt matter if he hit the other guy.

Same with elim. same with TWD, same with TWEL regardless of nc.
              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Well the NC option is to prevent that from happening and even though this is a kind of league why would they have the option if it doesnt work?
                3:Nuke> say it out loud a couple of times then backwards and repeat if necessary until u sound cool

Comment

Originally posted by Inferno
                  Well the NC option is to prevent that from happening and even though this is a kind of league why would they have the option if it doesnt work?
                  Are you stupid? It does work just not for spider because the suiciding is serperated longer.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                  1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                  1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                  ---
                  5:waven> freeze
                  5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                  5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                  5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                  5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                  5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                  5:Freeze> LOL
                  5:waven> that's how things work around here
                  --
                  1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Inferno
                    I dont agree with it either but that was the idea behind it (I overheard 2d talking about it once)
                    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Working...
                    X