Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banned till 2012, and don't even know why.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned till 2012, and don't even know why.

Ban ID #20889

I'd like someone to have a look at this please. I didn't break any rules that I'm aware of, and received no warnings. Just tried to log in and found myself banned for a year out of the blue. Not cool.

If that is the case, could be as simple as being caught under someone else's ban. More common than you probably think. I personally have no power to help you out but I am sure this will be resolved soon.
    1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
    1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
    1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
    1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
    1:exquisite> like zzzzz
    1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
    1:exquisite> ya
    1:Ease> try skipping school
    1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
    1:Kian> LOL EASE
    1:Collusion> LOOL
    1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

Is Subverter the name you use in game?

Comment

E-mail twbans AT gmail.com for legitimate ban disputes. You must include your BanID # and user name(s) in the E-mail subject to avoid being filtered as spam.

Comment

ok checked into ban, #20889 to player "peter file", who was banned for cheating witnessed by a smod and 2 other moderators.
          Using certain methods i have found you are the same player and therefore the ban is valid. The ban will remain in place.

Comment

lol owned stupid fuck, cya In 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Subverter View Post
              Ban ID #20889

I'd like someone to have a look at this please. I didn't break any rules that I'm aware of, and received no warnings. Just tried to log in and found myself banned for a year out of the blue. Not cool.
              That's because the mods decided to put the newbs on watch duty for the Mayan Calander event. So, get to work and let us know if you see anything.

Comment

the guy is fucking retarded, should have evaded
                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
                  lol owned stupid fuck, cya In 2012
                  Originally posted by Tigron-X View Post
                  That's because the mods decided to put the newbs on watch duty for the Mayan Calander event. So, get to work and let us know if you see anything.
                  Originally posted by schope View Post
                  the guy is fucking retarded, should have evaded
                  LOL, fucking assholes. Here is a nice letter for you, since you asked so politely.

This is all pretty funny to me, you see I wasn't cheating, but I was in a way trying to get banned. The thing is I'm semi-addicted to SS, and getting banned from TW (my favorite zone) is like putting on 'the patch'. I'll quit SS entirely soon (when I get sick of the other zones). Then I might come back anonymously in a year or two (as I have before) and play with you guys again, if you're still here...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=Peter%20File
                  It was just a joke, I'm not a pedophile, I like hairy pussy, and big boobs. Weird thing is nobody called me on this. People actually thought I was cool, I even got invited to a squad (didn't join). I got a good of a laugh out of it really. That's why I thats why I didn't mention the name at first, because that's what I thought I had gotten banned for, because I kinda don't want to be banned.

How was I even cheating anyway? When a guy can get away with thoring base every 30 seconds for 15 strait minutes on a priv freq what qualifies as cheating? This really did happen while I was playing, and ALOT of people were bitching about it while a Mod was assured us that he won the money fair and square, and wasn't breaking any rules (Just the money system). I wasn't kick/banned either I was banned after I left, so it couldn't have been that they caught me in the act, and I DID NOT get any warnings and nobody (maybe a couple noobs) said anything about me cheating. I was using !buy stuff macros(especially fullcharge, which is really effective in a lanc BTW.), I do have a less than perfect connection, and I was melting faces with my mad skills (Just kidding, I suck), but hey that's the fucking game.

So untill 2012, Have fun playing in trench wars.

Comment

Well I'm very nearly sick of the other zones.

Been playing in EG mostly. I've never felt very comfortable in the other zones. I go to HS and get killed because the other guy played longer, not because he's better, same with chaos. Go to EG and it's sorta the same problem, but to a somewhat lesser extent. DSB just has a gay mechanic with flying all over picking up the widespread flags, I never cared much for that. And the rest either don't let you just fly around and shoot people, or don't have any other players. I've just never felt comfortable anywhere but TW. Plus the events, TW definitely has the best events. I played this event in EG called Boxes, it was like a poor mans enigma, just sad how awful their events are.

Anyway, I'm not trying to get my ban appealed, I'm just letting you all know that I'm gonna get banned from everywhere in continuum, and uninstall it forever, because every time I open my start menu I see it there, and I just can't stop clicking on it, and every time I do I'm just saddened by how bad things are now. The only zone I ever loved turned to shit with the !buy system, and the rest have always sucked (except you MGZ, you are sorely missed... WHY MGZ WHY DID YOU LEAVE US! YOU WERE ONE OF THE GOOD ONES! GOD DAMN YOU!)

Fuck you.

Comment

Cool story brah

Closed
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                      X