Res Cap TWEL Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Res Cap TWEL Poll

Should be explained by the posts title, having a res cap like in twd/twl for TWEL this season?
    Yes, I want a res cap.
    81.25%
    No, whatever res is fine.
    18.75%
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

lasenza r u ok
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      lasenza r u ok

+1

should be a cap kind of stupid to not have one in a league shouldn't even need to vote on it really. doesn't make sense to not have one we should all be on an equal playing field you don't see pro sports teams playing on all different size fields and what not.

really not good to have people using 1920 in such a small box anyways can pretty much see the whole box from where you spawn makes it a huge disadvantage for people using laptops and those who just don't have a huge monitor. and having 2 people on 1920 or so at the same time can make for a long,boring and stupid match

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        lasenza r u ok
        rofl :bigups:
        RaCka> how can i get you here
        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

lasenza gonna ragequit when this happenes.
          https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Should use the same res restrictions as in TWL, as we are all acquainted with the low res now.

Originally Posted by 7th guest

really not good to have people using 1920 in such a small box anyways can pretty much see the whole box from where you spawn makes it a huge disadvantage for people using laptops and those who just don't have a huge monitor. and having 2 people on 1920 or so at the same time can make for a long,boring and stupid match
            +1
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I don't care about twel at all but I don't like lasenza so cap this shit
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
              X