X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned for 1 day

Afternoon staff,

Wondering why I was banned today, I was on earlier from work, came home and now banned. Have had no interaction with staff today.

BanID: 20927

Thanks for your help.

-tube miner.

Kiddos, if you're reading this, try to re-login ASAP so someone can check the ID#.
    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
    MegamanEXE> Chao
    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
    (Sefarius)> ....
    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
    MegamanEXE> You are sick
    MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

just tried... can you check again?

same banID: #20927

Comment

try again.

Comment

works now... thanks for the response, anything I can do to avoid that in the future?

Comment

As far as I know you were somehow caught under another ban, so I'm not sure what can be done to avoid it in the future, I'm sure Magi or someone else could explain it better than me though.
            help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
            MegamanEXE> Chao
            MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
            (Sefarius)> ....
            (Hate The Fake)> LOL
            MegamanEXE> You are sick
            MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Originally posted by Chao. View Post
              As far as I know you were somehow caught under another ban, so I'm not sure what can be done to avoid it in the future, I'm sure Magi or someone else could explain it better than me though.
              Yup. The Ban was directed to someone else. It happens that other players get caught under a ban if they have similar info to the player, or a similar IP, things like that. If we see that you are not the same person as the banned person, then we can free you out of the ban without issues

This should be moved to the TW Bans section Above this forum tho ^_^

Sorry for the inconvenience bro
              Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
              Goddess> Keith
              Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

yeh sorry, saw the sub-forum after i posted... didn't wanna rock a double post since I didn't see a way to rm -rf or mv.

-super shark killer of death and stuff.

Cool deal, thanks for the helps.

Comment

hello, seem to be banned again....

this name, bandID: #20965

Can someone take a look?

My ip/host haven't changed in yrs.

!buy unban:kiddos

Comment

Try it out- I hooked you up. I don't know what's getting you caught up in other people's bans, though. You should ?message Demonic or Barton or a SMOD+.

Comment

kiddos brother has been shit disturbing while hes away making cheddar for his family to eat
                      kiddos on a static ip ? if your on dynamic and power cycle your modem it may be assigning you another ip address linked within the ban, so if they are !unlocking your specific IP that your on and that happens the last digit of your ip will typically change
                      i dont know the back end stuff but i do know a lil something with letting her backbone slide hah :P
                      good luck kiddos, keep pub tubing in the free world!
                      what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                      http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

lol @ !unlocking
                        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

You sure it's not #unlock?

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

who knows

The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

heh worked for isp for 4 yrs... def know the diff between a static and dyn ip I do connect from 2 hosts tho... home/work one is a gateway hosted out of level3, but again, our fw and gateways are all static. The other a generic comcast cable account, which I hi-jacked an ip in the dhcp pool... I know this hasn't changed in 2 yrs cuz i connect to it over rdp/ssh tunnel from work to do my interweb browsing (like here).

Comment

Working...
                              X