Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dmark2001

Download: This Program called "3DMark2001"
    It's a benchmark that tests how well your computer is for gaming... plus it looks all pretty.
    It gives you a final score rated in "3dmarks".
    For a list of mirrors go to this site, http://www.futuremark.com/download/?3dmark2001.shtml

post your score here.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

If it wasnt 40mb I might of downloaded it.
    ()_()
    (0.o)
    (")(")

Comment

56kers :P.

Comment

nah I have cable but I just love having 80% free harddrive space and I dont want anything to change that
        ()_()
        (0.o)
        (")(")

Comment

If you have the space ,why waste it ?

Comment

why not download it find out how good your machine is then delete it?
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Some people just don't care. That's fine. A few months ago I got around 15k I think.

Comment

her reply just made no sense.. I got 15k+ pretty good score. Although some people might have a problem using it if they have direct x 9 installed.

Comment

Does it make sense to download it and learn her score just to reply to this thread?

Comment

her reply of she doesn't like to use up space makes no sense... she can easily dl then get rid of it. She should have just said no I don't feel like downloading it or maybe not reply to the thread.
                    Last edited by Cops; 05-31-2003, 04:11 PM.

Comment

I was joking cops.
                      yea and I am dling it right now :eek:
                      Last edited by Heatha; 05-31-2003, 06:52 PM.
                      ()_()
                      (0.o)
                      (")(")

Comment

Sorry for seeming like a dick hetha it wasn't my intention just didin't understand why you said that "you don't want to use up the space" when you can dl it then dinstall it.

My score is 15k+ I own teh castle!

Comment

I can't wait for payday I'm going to make my shit box (computer) sweet.

Comment

i got 14,568 3Dmarks on 3dmark 2001SE and i got 11,478 on 3dmark2003, but thats only because futuremark sided with gai Ati and i have an nvidia
                            I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

Working...
                            X