PDA

View Full Version : True Blood

Raver420
07-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Anybody watching this free for all fantasy??

UBw2z_p1JfE Oohhh Sookie

gran guerrero
07-05-2011, 09:12 PM
meh queer blood moar liek it

but my friend will like this video

Jerome Scuggs
07-05-2011, 09:38 PM
I live in Shreveport and suppodly this show takes place right outside the city. what does that mean? at least half those vampires do meth, the the other half make meth.

Mantra-Slider
09-12-2011, 11:11 AM
I download this every week for the girl..

Olga
01-16-2014, 10:47 PM
studs

Crescent Seal
01-17-2014, 12:36 AM
I live in Shreveport and suppodly this show takes place right outside the city. what does that mean? at least half those vampires do meth, the the other half make meth.

it means that the GOOCH is a vampire

Tone
03-06-2014, 05:25 PM
I watched true blood the first 1 or two seasons with the woman I told you about who had an affair with a married man & I dont speak to anymore. You cant trust women who are into vampires even if they are non-gothic & hold two masters degrees & seem normal. I dont like shows & movies that are darkness-based. I only want movies and shows that are over-all goodness even if there is conflict & violence in them. We should avoid music & media that is dark & evil.

I went to Kmart this morning to get Orange Juice & Soy Milk because I only had water to drink for the past week. I looked in the clothing section and there were dozens of shirts with skulls and other death-worship symbols. There is a trend to increase darkness & evil in society. We should also avoid dark & evil clothing, tattoos and jewelry. It is not cool to embrace darkness. You should meditate on your chakras, visualize the violet flame of alchemy and pray to God or talk to the higher being of your choice. Or if you are completely Scientific-naturalist-atheist You can at least make Ethics be your religion/philosophy.

gran guerrero
03-07-2014, 01:41 AM
I like the show True Detective, it's pretty good.