This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next TWDT Season

So it's come to my attention that ECT is now taking over future TWDT seasons. What does this mean? For those that don't know ECT is the "group" that plans all the weekend events/warzone wednesday/TWL cash events, etc. Since ECT consists of only pinkSTAR and myself, I guess I'm getting volunteered against my will to run this next season. So I'd like to know when you guys think would be the best time to start it. Vote for whatever you want, and feel free to comment. I'll leave the poll up for like...a month.
    Within a month of TWL Ending. (About when school starts)
    45.45%
    1-3 Month Break (Between Halloween and Christmas)
    25.45%
    Before next TWL Season (After January 1st)
    12.73%
    Never
    16.36%

There's no option for never, fix the poll please
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

yeah don't bother starting it. i haven't been on but i'm sure jaa quit by now and im not playing this pos game till you get over 250 bot/ppl in tw. just lost two of the best twdt captains that makes finals in everything bye #pow #abovethis
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
        just lost the two captains that cause the most splitting headaches for the twdt ops just because they can
        oh woe is us
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

but draft, don't you want to add to that glorious sig of yours?
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
            I guess I'm getting volunteered against my will to run this next season. .
            this is a good indicator that it will be shitty (as always)
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

My name has been tossed around as a possible candidate for next head TWDT operator spot, but as I see it there would be little to no point to run TWDT right after TWL as the zone is inactive for the time being.

Woe is me. I would rather see if there's any real interest of having a new draft season and then make my decision. Plus, could you imagine all the good laughs people would get from seeing me as a head of something?

Comment

Propane nightmares for 2x TWDTB champ!
                Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

i like the way EG runs the draft league with a limit on the lineup in the game (not just one person of a low limit)

the only problem is that in a 5v5 wb or jav game if someone tanks its tough to carry them

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

start this shit so i can once again bring glory 2 viop
                    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                    beam> stfu tsunami
                    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Should get TWDT and a new third league up and running between TWL's and have the third league be involved with the pub and going throughout the week so raise the activity, not just for the weekend.

Comment

I didn't add "Never" to the poll because as far as I'm concerned "Never" is not an option. The poll is here so the people can decide how to proceed, but despite however many votes "Never" may get, this league will happen again, and it will be the best season of TWDT this zone has seen, because I won't accept anything less.

Comment

Delusional, at least about the last bit. But good luck all the same.
                          "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                            Should get TWDT and a new third league up and running between TWL's and have the third league be involved with the pub and going throughout the week so raise the activity, not just for the weekend.
                            new third league should be ATTACK

?go attack2
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

why the fuck are we playing twl in the summer and draft tourney during peak active school months of the year I will never know

Comment

Working...
                              X