The Cheerleader's View on Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cheerleader's View on Things

I love the way the new forums are so polite to me. like..when i registered...they said "thank you for registering." and they even used my name! i mean..how nice is that? They even thanked me for logging in, like it was an honor to have me on this forum. That's pretty damnded nifty.

Oh, and my opinion about the forums changing hands and whatnot? You really want it? I don't give a damn as long as i have somewhere to spout off when i want to.

Also..i think i'm going to start a club. I know all of those squads out there have got to have cheerleaders of their own. I think we cheerleaders should band together and..um...do..uh...stuff. whatever, i wasn't really serious.
    I'm a funny guy, but looks aren't everything.

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coinicidence? I THINK NOT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL LOL LOL NOT

are u trying to be funny?

Comment

They're faking it thunder. They aren't really glad that you're here.

Edit: bluedandy told me to fix a typo.
      Last edited by Verthanthi; 07-20-2003, 09:55 PM.

Comment

hey, that's rude, mister. and really.... i wasn't trying to be funny, i was being an ass, and if someone found it funny because they were clinically insane..well good for them. whatever floats your f-in' boat, ya know?

and...NO they CAN'T be faking it...it's the only thing in the world that's ever nice to me. I mean, i talk to my mom, and she goes "WHAT THE BLEEP DO YOU WANT, UGLYCHILD?!?!". I'm scarred for life. Adopt me.

Comment

Mosquito, what in the hell is wrong with you? The guy was saying something mildly amusing and you break out with a hundred LOL's only to end up saying "it wasn't funny"?

You need some psychiatric help, buddy

It's like somebody asks, "Did anybody see Minority Report yet?" and you go, "HAHAHAHA LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! .... NOT! You aren't funny!" I mean, wtf?

This reminds me of an old Conan O'Brien skit that I found particularly memorable, even though it was like over a year ago. He was doing the regular skit where they go through fake, weird TV channels, and one of them was called "Innapropriate Response Channel".

It was basically a bunch of skits, one of which was: This child is sitting on a couch with blood gushing out of his knee, and he's going, "Dad, it really hurts!" And his father pulls out a Playboy, shows it to him, and says, "Hey son, check out THESE BREASTS!" Then there's a guitar riff, and some rock singer sings out the word "INNAPROPRIATE!!!!!"

This thread is the embodiment of the "Innapropriate Response Channel"

P.S. Conan 0wns j00
          Ask me about my explosive diarrhea!

Comment

Bump.
            Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
            MILITANT> wearfare
            MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
            MILITANT> bus fares
            ToP_DawG!> yah
            MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

well, that was stupid
              I dunno what to write...

Comment

Superb
                Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

well..uh..thanks, i think IllyaG. i too, thought i was mildly amusing, but not quite "funny". if i really wanted to make people laugh, i would post a nude picture of me. although i'm sure the mods wouldn't like that a whole lot.

I'm not an attention whore, by the way, for those who may be thinking that. I just say stuff when it hits me. So like, if i ever pm you asking if you want to slow dance, just chalk that up to my own wacky spontaneity.

OH, something else, too. I hate it when people can't appreciate humor. Mosquito needs his head looked at. I'm not normally one to flame other people, but, hey, gimme a break. He could've at least said something like "dude, uh...try harder next time." Or just shut his mouth. I wouldn't have cared if he was nice about it, but since he kinda decided to be an ass, I think i'll be an ass too.

Comment

Is this thread for real? Am I high? What's going on?
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Face
                      Is this thread for real? Am I high? What's going on?
                      Yes.

Most likely.

Not certain.

Who's on third?
                      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaG

P.S. Conan 0wns j00
                        best show on television

Comment

Wow, my recollection of that skit has proven to be really aweful (it aired like 2-3 years ago!) But don't worry, Conan fans! I'm gonna make it up to you with a full summary!!! Enjoy.

-------------------------

Clive Clemments Inapropriate Response Channel

On this thrilling new channel, you will experience the ultimate in inappropriate responses from around the world, brought to you by heavy metal guitar legend Clive Clemments.

Two brothers await the news of their ill father. When one brother breaks the bad news that he may not make it, his brother inappropriately yawns in his face.
                          INAPROPRIATE!!!
                          When a young boy tells his grandmother that she makes the best cookies, he is shocked when she inappropriately replies, "Ted Bundy was framed!"
                          INAPROPRIATE!!!
                          When a man goes to confessional to confess his sins to the priest, he is taken aback when the curtain flies open and the priest, inappropriately holding a mug of beer and watching a hockey game on TV, yells, "You gotta check out this goal!"
                          INAPROPRIATE!!!
                          When a man tells his co-worker that he spent the weekend in Conneticut with his grandmother, he doesn't know what to make of it when the guy inappropriately replies, "Ohhh, Kinky!"
                          INAPROPRIATE!!!
                          What a woman has simply commented that the coffee sure was good today, her observation is met with the inappropriate response, "Thank god for Saddam Hussien!"
                          INAPROPRIATE!!!
                          A boy has just hit his first home run at his little league baseball game. Instead of being happy and proud of his boy, the father simply holds up a male swimsuit calendar and inappropriately exclaims, "Check this out!".
                          INAPROPRIATE!!!

You can evem listen to a sample of this channel HERE

If the TW staff weren't total goddamn fags and allowed for images to be posted on these forums, I could've given you a whole bunch of screenshots from this channel.
                          Ask me about my explosive diarrhea!

Comment

ya know, i bet this thread wouldn't even be still going if mosquito hadn't have made that fateful reply...

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaG
                              Mosquito, what in the hell is wrong with you? The guy was saying something mildly amusing and you break out with a hundred LOL's only to end up saying "it wasn't funny"?

You need some psychiatric help, buddy

It's like somebody asks, "Did anybody see Minority Report yet?" and you go, "HAHAHAHA LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! .... NOT! You aren't funny!" I mean, wtf?

This reminds me of an old Conan O'Brien skit that I found particularly memorable, even though it was like over a year ago. He was doing the regular skit where they go through fake, weird TV channels, and one of them was called "Innapropriate Response Channel".

It was basically a bunch of skits, one of which was: This child is sitting on a couch with blood gushing out of his knee, and he's going, "Dad, it really hurts!" And his father pulls out a Playboy, shows it to him, and says, "Hey son, check out THESE BREASTS!" Then there's a guitar riff, and some rock singer sings out the word "INNAPROPRIATE!!!!!"

P.S. Conan 0wns j00
                              I saw that skit.

Comment

Working...
                              X