Petition to replace dral with my dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to replace dral with my dog

Can something be done about this guy already? I have no problems with him in game, but come on...he's single-handedly ruined this TWDT. Draft time finally rolls around, he picks chuckle round 1, flop round 2, and slacker! round 3. Come the fuck on.

As a result of this travesty, he was left with 20 stars for free agency, so what does he do you ask? He trades away Geio for Kira_Yamato~ and euforia...then proceeds to drop euforia. What the fuck is this guy doing?

Thinking to capitalize on his failure as captain, I offer to trade him for TABARNAK. I was turned down, only for him to drop tabarnak from his team the next day. REALLY now?

It gets even better with his stunning moves in free agency. He passes on wicket666 for 2* in the draft, and passes on paradise for 3*...then proceeds to acquire them for 3* and 4* respectively in free agency. Let's not forget his 4* bid on bone wagon because let's face it we were all fucking after that guy. Meanwhile javs such as cuji and nowyoudie remain unpicked during the first free agency, pro.

Second FA period rolls around, Dral has 32 rostered with 16* remaining. I see Sika and others are on the waiver list, but know I'm restricted in what I can do because of my * cap. I figure he will bid at LEAST 4* on sika, and even jokingly commented that I bet he bids all of his remaining free stars just to screw with us. End of free agency, result....dral didn't even fucking bid on ANYONE. He lets sika and others walk out the door for 3* and doesn't use his * cap advantage to screw others pulling off risky moves at ALL. This is unacceptable. 6 out of 8 teams make the playoffs and this guy's team is already throwing in the flag.

If we see bone wagon terring and kian playing warbird on Sunday, can something be fucking done about this already? It's annoyingly pathetic.

EDIT: After seeing his updated free agent bids I am ENTIRELY convinced he has to go. It's even worse knowing that Sika and others were available and he screwed around buying out 1* players and even increasing his bid to 2* for some 1* players.

EDIT2: I'm sorry for being such a dick dral, but come on. I'm pretty sure you have no clue what you're doing, and that's fine. But there's a league designed for screwing around and trying out random lines with your friends. It's called TWD.
    Last edited by With Ease; 09-10-2011, 02:21 AM.
    Phiz> I probably am gay
    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Dral sent his bids to me because of a site issue. The Free Agent pickups are being updated now, so you may want to edit that paragraph...or not.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

I'm interested to see what his dog would do...

Comment

this post is awesome
        Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

ease crying? no way

Comment

(Children)>hunted for life
            (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
            :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Ease
              sigpic
              [DUEL] BAT has defeated TABARNAK!!! 5-4 in duel for $35000.
              [DUEL] BAT has defeated Gripe 5-0 in duel for $2000.
              [DUEL] BAT has defeated H.M.S. Stargazer 5-1 in duel for $5000.
              [DUEL] BAT has defeated Johnie <ER> 5-4 in duel for $6000.

[DUEL] R4g3Joe has defeated Bat 5-2 in duel for $2000.
              [DUEL] Bat has defeated R4g3Joe 5-2 in duel for $12000.
              TW-Pub1> You have defeated BLAZTRMAZTR 5-4 in duel for $1000.

Comment

u ever logofff?

Comment

what kind of dog are we talking about here?
                  J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                  8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                    Can something be done about this guy already? I have no problems with him in game, but come on...he's single-handedly ruined this TWDT. Draft time finally rolls around, he picks chuckle round 1, flop round 2, and slacker! round 3. Come the fuck on.

As a result of this travesty, he was left with 20 stars for free agency, so what does he do you ask? He trades away Geio for Kira_Yamato~ and euforia...then proceeds to drop euforia. What the fuck is this guy doing?

Thinking to capitalize on his failure as captain, I offer to trade him for TABARNAK. I was turned down, only for him to drop tabarnak from his team the next day. REALLY now?

It gets even better with his stunning moves in free agency. He passes on wicket666 for 2* in the draft, and passes on paradise for 3*...then proceeds to acquire them for 3* and 4* respectively in free agency. Let's not forget his 4* bid on bone wagon because let's face it we were all fucking after that guy. Meanwhile javs such as cuji and nowyoudie remain unpicked during the first free agency, pro.

Second FA period rolls around, Dral has 32 rostered with 16* remaining. I see Sika and others are on the waiver list, but know I'm restricted in what I can do because of my * cap. I figure he will bid at LEAST 4* on sika, and even jokingly commented that I bet he bids all of his remaining free stars just to screw with us. End of free agency, result....dral didn't even fucking bid on ANYONE. He lets sika and others walk out the door for 3* and doesn't use his * cap advantage to screw others pulling off risky moves at ALL. This is unacceptable. 6 out of 8 teams make the playoffs and this guy's team is already throwing in the flag.

If we see bone wagon terring and kian playing warbird on Sunday, can something be fucking done about this already? It's annoyingly pathetic.

EDIT: After seeing his updated free agent bids I am ENTIRELY convinced he has to go. It's even worse knowing that Sika and others were available and he screwed around buying out 1* players and even increasing his bid to 2* for some 1* players.

EDIT2: I'm sorry for being such a dick dral, but come on. I'm pretty sure you have no clue what you're doing, and that's fine. But there's a league designed for screwing around and trying out random lines with your friends. It's called TWD.
                    hahahaha this isn't pokemon, you are never gonna catch em all

Comment

Who is Sika? And why Ease crying? Pre-season scared already? Ahahahaha. It's a game, relax bro.
                      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Well at least some newbs will get to play this season.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                            ease crying? no way
                            How am I crying? I'm pointing something out everyone else was thinking but too scared to mention. Get off my nuts and go cry about losing a dd like you always do, and take yet another picture of your weed and post it in a thread while you're at it.

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                            Who is Sika? And why Ease crying? Pre-season scared already? Ahahahaha. It's a game, relax bro.
                            Scared? 75% of my post was about him screwing up the draft and free agency overall, I don't give a fuck about sika. Also...if it's a game then why the fuck are you posting in 100 threads trying to get people fired, take your own advice.
                            Phiz> I probably am gay
                            Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

ease can u stfu? trying to not be last place in dt-d/dt-j. thanks.
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X