X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petition to replace wingzero with my dog

nt
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Programming a new bot is not easy. He did a great job fixing things on the fly. Each league got smoother. We still got the pre-season during the week to fine tune everything.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

programming a bot to allow your brother to get fc's and delete logs is tough work

Comment

Subscribed.
        Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
        Goddess> Keith
        Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Just use twdbots or already existing modules and count the stars at the end of each week. Why make a new bot for no reason?
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

to make it easier for TWDT staff and captains, i suppose.

Comment

because, we do have some fairly retarded people on both sides.

heard it here first )

Comment

Why use a website? Why not just send letters to each other with your draft picks?
                When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Thanks WingZero for putting all this work in. A shame it is not appreciated by everybody.
                  6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                  3 league vet

Comment

^ agreed with Miku19.. Wing may not have it perfected, but at least he is actually trying to do something for the zone. Personally I am very content with the draft league. it is something to do outside of my squad, keeps me interested in this game, and you end up having some fun times on your draft team. Last season on Draft's team was the most unorganized but organized team I was ever on. I laughed while playing pretty intensely which is unusual.
                    Mythril> shayde why you gayer than aids now?

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                      programming a bot to allow your brother to get fc's and delete logs is tough work
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

can someone fill me in how wingzero abused
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          can someone fill me in how wingzero abused
                          I added code to matchbot to automatically prize my bro every time he used a burst or portal or became low on energy. It would then open up the subgame log and delete the line of prize evidence and resave it. That was the easy part. In order to hide it from Dez Aro and PL I compiled the code and then re-committed the code without the extra prize/edit code so that it would appear that no such code existed. To hide my commits I had to go into the svn repository and delete the history logs of the commits. In case they tried to get smart I added a whole series of bash aliased commands that would open up secondary source files that ommitted the extra prize and edit code. I also aliased the compile command so that if someone tried to re-compile the matchbot code it would augment it with the prize/edit code again thus making it impossible to ever remove or even find. I hid the the edited bash utilities deep within the file system so that anyone looking for them would give up before ever finding them.

I did all this and yet, I couldn't figure out how to prevent MatchBot from speccing me every 5 seconds for lag which consequentially makes playing TWD near impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by WingZero View Post
                            I added code to matchbot to automatically prize my bro every time he used a burst or portal or became low on energy. It would then open up the subgame log and delete the line of prize evidence and resave it. That was the easy part. In order to hide it from Dez Aro and PL I compiled the code and then re-committed the code without the extra prize/edit code so that it would appear that no such code existed. To hide my commits I had to go into the svn repository and delete the history logs of the commits. In case they tried to get smart I added a whole series of bash aliased commands that would open up secondary source files that ommitted the extra prize and edit code. I also aliased the compile command so that if someone tried to re-compile the matchbot code it would augment it with the prize/edit code again thus making it impossible to ever remove or even find. I hid the the edited bash utilities deep within the file system so that anyone looking for them would give up before ever finding them.

I did all this and yet, I couldn't figure out how to prevent MatchBot from speccing me every 5 seconds for lag which consequentially makes playing TWD near impossible.
                            You also forgot to add how upper staff sent emails to SSC council to confirm the net ban of your brother because they had enough proof to have him gone, but when you found out about it because someone leaked you threatened to leave staff and threw a 5 hour PMS bitch-fest, and luckily for you since we dont have any more coders they dropped it.
                            And ironically after all of this diakka wasn't so "amazing" anymore.
                            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Hey

ph told me to post a pic of his dog:

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                              X