PDA

View Full Version : Increase maxiumum # of assistant captains

Infrared
09-13-2011, 05:23 PM
Reign just forfeit their first weekday match.

In this case its just due to inactive captains, but...

iNfRaReD> ?find a2m
Not online, last seen 8 days ago

iNfRaReD> ?find stayon
Not online, last seen 4 days ago

iNfRaReD> ?find fahrenheit
fahrenheit - (Private arena)

If captains aren't going to bother communicating with their assistant captains to make sure one of them shows up, then either find new captains or increase the maximum number of assistant captains by one or two so that we don't have teams forfeiting just because 1 of the 3 people capable of adding isn't online.

Edit: Nimrook also forfeit their match

Crescent Seal
09-13-2011, 07:24 PM
this twdt will be a flop

With Ease
09-13-2011, 08:58 PM
In Nimrook's case, I couldn't make it and I didn't notify my a-caps in time, but it won't happen again. I apologize to anyone on my team that showed and was looking forward to a decent game.

schope
09-13-2011, 09:03 PM
accord to black mage it was a success. only "few" ppl forfeited this retard time during week

Black Mage
09-13-2011, 09:28 PM
accord to black mage it was a success. only "few" ppl forfeited this retard time during week

I'll feed the troll once more. I said last year there weren't many forfeits using the same time of games. Only forfeits last season were because of caps quitting on their teams. Time had 0 impact on forfeits last year.

Pressure Drop
09-14-2011, 11:01 AM
In Nimrook's case, I couldn't make it and I didn't notify my a-caps in time, but it won't happen again. I apologize to anyone on my team that showed and was looking forward to a decent game.

nice apology sir
but may i be so bold to ask
what was your dog doing during all of this ?

http://g1.img-dpreview.com/569bab62-5300-454e-8abd-062666767c33.jpg