• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petition to replace homogaf that picked 6pm for weekday games with my dog

Nobody that works/studies can make it.

stupid shit.

this is my dog for the record

Last edited by schope; 09-13-2011, 10:06 PM.
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Worked fine last season. Almost no forfeits.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Any match may be played on a different day than initially scheduled if the following conditions are met:
      • The head TWDT operator must approve a re-schedule of the game in question.
      • Both captains must provide at least a 2 day notice to league ops.
      • Both captains must agree upon a new time for the match to occur. TWDT ops will not be responsible for game time negotiations.

Damn you for raising my post count!!

Comment

Maybe if roster caps were higher you wouldn't have to worry about playing games during scheduled times.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

is this an internet meme or is this something tw created yet again?

we are the internets
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
            Worked fine last season. Almost no forfeits.
            Wtf u mean by almost. you retard or what ? preseason and ppl forfeit.

is that a success ?
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

your dog is a cat
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

or a cat that thinks it's a spiderPig
                In my world,
                I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
                  Wtf u mean by almost. you retard or what ? preseason and ppl forfeit.

is that a success ?
                  Last season we had only two forfeits on weekdays. Twice by the same squad.
                  Rest did always show 8+. And that was out of 3 rounds.
                  Major Crisis

Comment

Still, times favor the east coast. What about the 9 to 5's on the west coast?

Comment

im guessing its mainly impossible to get a time during the week that is good for both west coast and euroland

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Yeah. Any later than 6 and would be midnight or later in Euroland. Any earlier and it would be very difficult for any west coasters to make it. 6 isn't perfect, but it will do.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Agreed with schope. How many teams have forfeit on weekdays already?
                          Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Besides the bots, none. Think one team played with 4 today (and another one almost did).

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Well, no offense to my great jav line today, but I consider losing 50-24 to be considered a forfeit. I went 6-10, and that is the highest score in JD I have had in about 2 years. I was also the highest scoring player on my team.
                              Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Working...
                              X