PDA

View Full Version : NEW LEAGUES?

Rasaq
09-13-2011, 11:45 PM
TWL and TWDT-D are basically one in the same as far as division play. Why not install SD or FD into TWDT or maybe something ENTIRELY different, it would force people to play it, maybe even like it, or if they don't want no part of it those 1* players can come in and have fun for once. TWDT-Deathmatch? Would be nice to have a new division other than the typical 3 that we play in TWL and TWDT. Compete all TWD season to make TWL, get a break from TWL only to play in those same duels with different people in TWDT. To me, TWDT is like the offseason for TWD. Play with new people, compete with other squads, then move on. Nothing to really show for when you win. I think TWDT-F would be ideal for newer players who come straight out of pub, they'd be most ready for that, IMO.

Crescent Seal
09-14-2011, 12:00 AM
who is this guy again

Ganon-Knight
09-14-2011, 12:32 AM
who is "crescent seal"

Black Mage
09-14-2011, 01:19 AM
The problem with radical changes is the amount of work involved. Even changing a fairly straight-forward rule in TWDT has taken us 2 solid months of pretty hard work. And we're still having our fair share of problems. Staff doesn't have the man-power (especially web/bot developers) to take on these nifty projects.

So are you volunteering to help out for next TWDT?

Jerome Scuggs
09-14-2011, 02:13 AM
7:Rasaq> yo my internet busted
7:Rasaq> tell BM im down 2 code nething he need me 2 vs

Reab
09-14-2011, 04:20 AM
who is "crescent seal"

Dis guy is @ backyard of jrahens house, killing a camel each day.

Pressure Drop
09-14-2011, 05:36 AM
those 1* players can come in and have fun for once. TWDT-Deathmatch? .

This is a good idea

you could do it seriously as a league or as a fun last day mega event where anyone rostered can play in a WWIII sort of deal

eitherway would be good to make the people on the peripherals feel more involved in TWDT and bring in a new twist

Jerome Scuggs
09-14-2011, 09:11 AM
for EG draft game a few weeks into the season there was a "royal rumble" where all 8(or more) teams played one giant flagging game. PD's idea about a WW3 style game would be pretty awesome but why waste the effort when everyone knows boner soup would win?

Slum
09-14-2011, 10:35 AM
I definitely think Medals/Titles (Rings w/e you wanna call em) should be introduced to TWDT.

Infrared
09-18-2011, 12:08 PM
That would be kinda cool, but the roster page would be too cluttered.

Maybe move medals to a new section on the profile page, and just indicate whether or not someone has won a TWLD/J/B title, instead of having an individual medal for each season.

Thus a maximum of 3 medals (or 6 if you include TWDT titles) on the roster page,

Then all individual season titles would be listed on your profile page.