PDA

View Full Version : OMG APPEAL

Dral
09-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Someone had to be the first to do it. I'll make it quick.

Boner Soup (http://www.trenchwars.org/TWDT/teams.php?team=53) vs. Lemon Tree (http://www.trenchwars.org/TWDT/teams.php?team=58) Sun 18 Sep - 16:00 900 872 http://www.trenchwars.org/TWDT/images/check.png (http://www.trenchwars.org/TWDT/match.php?mid=367)
This game had a period where the flag was tagged by Lemon Tree but the counter continued for the Boner Soup. I wasn't in the arena at the time but my team unanimously agrees it continued going for the wrong team for just over a minute.

Being as we lost the game by about 30 seconds, this is enough to cause the loss. Plz consider ty!

the_paul
09-18-2011, 09:51 PM
We'll have to talk to the host and then gather all the ops together. You'll be informed of our decision as soon as possible.

Jerome Scuggs
09-18-2011, 10:51 PM
don't even waste time arguing if this guy wants a rematch i will be more than happy to negotiate a day and time

Vehicle
09-19-2011, 11:49 AM
Who appeals for a flag jupe? Jerome just wants a rematch because his team could barely beat Lemon Tree in base.

Jerome Scuggs
09-19-2011, 01:04 PM
Jerome just wants a rematch because his team could barely beat Lemon Tree in base.

yup, i gotta right that wrong. shoulda won the game when we were holding base 10-5 and somehow let it go, won't make the mistake in a rematch

pavester
09-19-2011, 02:51 PM
rematch, i wanna play

Heisman
09-19-2011, 03:37 PM
Lets set this rematch up! i also think it shouldn't of even been close. :p There was no Flag jupe. NO ONE ram'd a mine that was on the flag. It was a bot issue. Lets set up the time and do this shit. Both teams agree. That should be grounds to accept the appeal. <3

zidane
09-19-2011, 03:56 PM
fags

Black Mage
09-19-2011, 11:15 PM
The ops have conferred and spoken with the parties at hand. These are the facts: Lemon Tree lost some flagtime (reports differ from 30 seconds to >1 min), and lost the match by around 30 seconds. Some of the parties deny it was a flag jupe, but offer no other explanation other than the catch-all "bot malfunction" for why the time was lost.

In a normal circumstance, we would have denied this appeal. TWDT bases its gameplay rules on the TWL rules and in TWL you cannot appeal a flag jupe. Jerome, however, has volunteered to have the game replayed. So the game will be replayed. We will allow the teams to negotiate a time and date, but we stipulate that, if at all possible, they should have it after basing on a Thursday or Sunday.

Some commenters will surely say, "If you would have denied this appeal, why are you granting it?" The flag jupe rule was put into place to remove the possibility of having to play a huge percentage of basing games over. However, if both teams agree to playing the game over (and since it is only one game), we will honor that. There is 0 obligation for the next team who is a beneficiary of a flag jupe to allow a replay.

Reab
09-20-2011, 02:02 AM
Who appeals for a flag jupe? Jerome just wants a rematch because his team could barely beat Lemon Tree in base.

u just mad u lost to us in jav

pavester
09-20-2011, 02:07 AM
JeRoMe UuuUUuUUuu feline gud dis morning? let me spit you a rap
Jerome b really hairy
His draft team is really scary
We got bacon cookin
Schope probably b smushn
And a dick in paralyzed ass is pushin
Ph be bombin
Tds really common
Mattey da rock
Reppin for da block
I jizzed in Jerome's sock
Brook learned his five D's
dodgin, dippin, divin, duckin as he please
Selena Gomez be on her knees
suckn boner soup
I gotta piss and poop
Spit me a beat
We aint that leet
Chief kinda stinks-
Of curry
Jerome's vision is blurry
Neth's pubes b furry
Jesus i need to stop
My dick went flop
Gonna go listen to kids bop

Vehicle
09-20-2011, 09:37 PM
official decision

This game should not be replayed but because Jerome wants an opportunity to make his stats look better against a terrible base team in an effort to seed himself higher in case of a tie, tw game will be replayed.

the_paul
09-20-2011, 09:48 PM
how does this affect you again?

oh right, it doesn't.

Oranje
09-21-2011, 06:22 AM
how does this affect you again?
oh right, it doesn't.

Leave

Jerome Scuggs
09-21-2011, 09:52 AM
in an effort to seed himself higher in case of a tie, tw game will be replayed.

i didnt even think about this because i have no idea how brackets and seeding and shit works. i just keep winning until someone tells me i can't win anymore and then i add "<name of prestigious competition> WINNER 2011" into my sig and thats that