Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Week 1 HOT or NOT

TWDTD

Highest kill total on Sunday belonged to Iron Survivor (18-5) in dun vs me's win over Boner Soup. Not bad for 2*! At the other end of the price spectrum, Ease (17-7) piloted Nimrook over the Calculus Crusaders. Zeebu (16-10) put up some big numbers in the loss. The actual Nimrook (14-5) played very well as well, leading Baby Eater to a blowout over Paladen, I mean Bonk!. Lastly, Reign nipped Lemon Tree in a close one. The best record belonged to Rednaz (11-8)

HOT Player of the Week: Iron Survivor (18-5). The best rec came from a 2*, doesn't get much more valuable than that.

Will the real B4sERmaN please step up? B4sERmaN36_X (2-10) did not play like himself in the Calculusaders loss to Nimrook. Jerome (0-5) did not help Boner Soup or himself, but dun vs me's line was very good. Fructose (1-5) had a huge game in the pre-season, but didn't bring it during the regular season. Fortunately, his team played against Claushouse (3-10).

NOT Player of the Week: B4sERmaN36_X (2-10). Much more is expected from him.

TWDTJ

Rednaz (14-6) kept up his great play from the earlier rounds as Reign dispatched of Baby Eater. The rest of his teammates were at least even, despite Baby Eater's decent line on paper. Tiny (12-7) led Lemon Tree in an upset of BONK! (one of my favorites to win TWDTJ). Megaman89 (13-10) did his typical thing in the loss. Nimrook doubled up Boner Soup, thanks to Ease's (11-1) crazy ratio. Eelam (15-8) did his talking on the field this week, and led dun vs me to the easy win over Calculus Crusaders. I said in my season preview that they would need a WB to step up in jav and Riverside (10-7) did that this week.

HOT Player of the Week: Tiny (12-7). Strong start for Tiny in the biggest upset of the week.

Vys (1-6) and Rasaq (0-4) combined for a 1-10 in Baby Eaters loss to Reign. Reign didn't even have a particularly good lineup on (no offense to any of the the winners on Reign, you did your job). Kesser's (5-10, 2 TKs) performance left open the door for Lemon Tree to steal that game. And they did. There's not much to say about Boner Soup's javelin line. It doesn't exist. Jerome (2-10), Straitjacket (2-10), and, cripple (3-10) all played in other leagues at least, so these *'s were free. Ardour (4-10, with TK) was the worst performer by a few kills for Calculus Crusaders, but no one on the squad went positive.

NOT Player of the Week: All of Boner Soup (26-50). Somebody needs to step up here and play jav well.

TWDTB

Teemo (74-38, 6 TeKs) took home the MVP for dun vs me over Reign (15:00 -10:24), although he did supposedly have 19 TKs. Is that possible? Bot error? Rucci (93-35) went well over 2:1 in spider though, and Anidalife (91-44) was right on his heels. Engineers (2.5 r/d) was the latest to go from top WB to starting TWDT shark (Mythril, B4sERmaN, Riverside in recent years, especially on Jaa teams), but he could still use some fine tuning to his game. Reign is still working out their best lineup, but it was clear that they were out spider'd. Minotar (19-23) in limited spider time needs to be better.

My intrepid sideline reporting tells me that there was a lot of in-fighting after Baby Eater lost to the Calculus Crusaders (12:11 - 15:00). Most of it centered around 1.337 (94-17) and his supposed reccing. He was 2nd in the squad in kills, so it's tough to say he wasn't doing his part and being in the action. I'd guess the real problem lies at shark, where the Baby Eaters used 4 different players during the match, and special where Vys (56-68, 9 TKs, 1 TeK) couldn't get his shots to fall all day. Tsumetai (110-53) actually got the MVP in the loss. The nerdy Crusaders took home the win, and a couple of TWDT helpers were the key players. Pinkstar (3.0 r/d) and Wingzero (22-6) probably conspired to make the bots prize Pinkstar reps. Qwas (85-36) had just about the most kills and best ratio for CC. Good job Phrenitis for successfully taking over the team from Royst.

Bonk! defeated (15:00 - 11:15) Nimrook in other action. Ease (89-74) claimed that Megaman89 (96-69, 16 TK, 10 TeK) was the only reason they lost. Nimrook should probably also address their terrier deaths situation, because they had twice as many deaths there than Bonk! despite only a 4 minute difference in time. So whether that is a better terr or better sharks, something has to give. I also thought special ship would be Nimrook's advantage in base this season, but M_M God (61-69, 7 TK, 2 TeK) did not get it done. BONK! put forth a nice team effort. Both their sharks (Zidane and Vehicle) put up a 2.8 r/d, and their spiders all had between 85 and 100 kills and 55 and 70 deaths. Pardon (99-57) put up the best stats though. Major Crisis (35-9) continued to show from last season his ability to put up a lot of kills in terrier.

The last game is the subject of an appeal, but I wanted to mention Mattey's 3.1 r/d.

HOT Player of the Week: Megaman89 (96-69, 16 TK, 10 TeK) had almost twice as many TeK's as any other player this week.

NOT Player of the Week: You decide!
    Minotar
    9.09%
    M_M God
    4.55%
    Vys
    81.82%
    Flag jupe appealing pussies
    4.55%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Black Mage; 09-19-2011, 09:54 PM.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

I have issue with TWDTJ Not section. We were paid off by Ease who was literally crying when he came to me and begged for mercy. I would say the NOT jav of the week goes to Ease for being such a slimebag. If i had known my agreement to drop the round would carry such serious consequences, I would have instead easily defeated him
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I lose 8(

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

thanks for the summary, nice read bro.
        Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
        Goddess> Keith
        Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

ty 4 this blackmage

vys best 3 leaguer in tw?

Comment

vys, love u bro
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
            1:waven> is if im going to prison
            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

vys 2 good.

Comment

Nice work.

Question, Black Mage -- are you planning on doing a HoN every week? Would be great if you did, like Riverside said, makes things more interesting!
                top 100 basers list

Comment

I demand weekly updates!
                  Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

TWDT week ??? hot or not

hot: jerome for winning a single jav and wb match. literally three more matches than i thought i'd win

not: whoever lost to me because cmon, i have 100% basers
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

hot: wall, for going 17-5 in dt-d
                      not: wall, for being useless 1-leaguer who can't play any other ship
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                      X