Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you playing boner soup during the week? let's reschedule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you playing boner soup during the week? let's reschedule?

i am able to make all my weekday games, can't say the same for my team though. and me making my games is incredibly inconvenient (for instance today, i have an exam at 7PM EST, so i will have to stop, come home, play a game, and then drive straight to class)

the rules state if both captains agree games can be rescheduled, so i'm posting here that anyone who has a weekday game with me and wants to move it to sunday (or even saturday i.d.g.a.f.) feel free to drop me a line.

this really applies mainly to TWDT-D and TWDT-J. ideally i would want to move these rounds to after my sunday twdt-d and -j rounds (ie play TWDT-D at 2PM EST and then the rescheduled weekday round at 2:30PM EST, while my line is still on and warm)

i can't be the only captain who finds this schedule really irritating, but i understand why it had to be done in terms of timing for TWL and the likes. so im not here to complain, just to reschedule
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Skip the exam and classes.
    Problem solved.
    Thread closed.

Comment

classes be droppin
      jerome be swapin-
      out times for games
      he aint got no shame
      hell rimjob ne1 no matter the name
      Mythril> shayde why you gayer than aids now?

Comment

Brother, you're a mind reader. When you play us I'm down to move games to Sunday. Find me in game.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
        X