Petition to replace vys with my dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to replace vys with my dog

Decides to rage quit after i "rofl'd" when i killed him a couple of times. even my dog wouldnt emo on me like that.

nt
    Grom

Penetrate

Never see someone rage quit a league so hard because he was killed by a teammate in ?go javs. Enjoy watching the rest of the season on the sidelines, bro.
    Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

7:Grom> post in it jerome and add a +1 or smthn
      7:Grom> useless fgt
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

rofl i left because games are weekdays at 11pm my time, which is a joke. No one turns up to games, which is a joke. I'm sick of getting spammed with messagebot every time I fucking log in. And the bots are a joke and so are the arenas. TWDT is a joke this season,
        I'll prefer to ?go wbduel than play a once prestige league and fun to play in, than watch the league just have it made a mockery of by the people whom are running it.

And to grom's response whoever you are. I log on to play games and because you was on my TWDT team, this doesn't auto mean I like you or I'm your friend, so trying to shit talk me in ?go javduel to make yourself look cool doesn't go down well.

Just end this shitty league and move onto TWL
        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

weekday games ftw.

zz.

Comment

would be hilarious if playoffs would have games on weekdays too.

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                Just end this shitty league and move onto TWL
                Why so excited on a league you've never won? your sig only has TWDT championships for a reason. gg n00b

Comment

this is how i picture havocs dog
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                  X