Nimrook - TWDTB Week 2 Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nimrook - TWDTB Week 2 Appeal

Hello, I hate to do this...but feel it's necessary given the circumstances of today's TWDTB game against Calculus Crusaders. Prior to the start of the game, when I was adding the line, I used several switches. About 30 seconds before the game started, I again tried to do a switch using the bot, but was told I had no available ship switches remaining. I notified blackmage immediately after but figured I could probably manage using no ship switches and instead just spamming ship changes. After about two minutes of playing, it became apparent that I needed to make changes to the line. Having no ship switches left, i used up a couple of changes instead. But after another 2-3 minutes, I wanted to make major changes to the line (terr switch, shark switch, special switch) and was unable to do so. Using ship changes as a substitute for switching was a failure, as there simply were not enough to carry out the lineup change I desired.

Therefore...unfortunately team Nimrook is appealing the loss today against Calculus Crusaders and would greatly like a replay. Thanks.

EDIT: It was also annoying as fuck to be PMed by people asking for me to make changes in the line. Not sure how much more clear I could have been about NO SWITCHES left (looking at you renzi).
    Phiz> I probably am gay
    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

We were already warned of this appeal and came to a decision before Ease even posted this. This appeal has been GRANTED and you 2 captains will need to come to an agreement on when to replay. Your options are Sunday after the games or Thursday after those games. Please get together and tell us what you decide.

-TWDT team
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Things fall apart, Jerome.
        Phiz> I probably am gay
        Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Great hosts you got there TWDT team. Couldve restarted it or just not make us play through the whole game for nothing
          2:Chief Utsav> dwop scale 1-stayon how mad r u atm

Comment

And why does everything have to go through the bot anyways? You'd think it'd be OK to give hosts the permission to do stuff like ship switches if the bot is buggy. Getting people to show for these weekday matches is hard enough as it is, and next weekend is already fully booked because of the TWDT-D replay. Goddamnit!
            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
            3 league vet

Comment

good shit!
              Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19 View Post
                And why does everything have to go through the bot anyways? You'd think it'd be OK to give hosts the permission to do stuff like ship switches if the bot is buggy. Getting people to show for these weekday matches is hard enough as it is, and next weekend is already fully booked because of the TWDT-D replay. Goddamnit!

If you change them manually, the bot will NOT register them, means they wont show in the stats, or maybe will even be specced each death, or pregame by the bot, becaue he smells cheating/malfunctioning. It sadly is no opportunity to add manually.
                Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
                Goddess> Keith
                Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

at this rate there might as well be a "replay weekend"
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by paska View Post
                    Great hosts you got there TWDT team. Couldve restarted it or just not make us play through the whole game for nothing
                    I wasn't made aware of any problems during the match so don't blame the hosts.

Comment

Originally posted by Reab View Post
                      If you change them manually, the bot will NOT register them, means they wont show in the stats, or maybe will even be specced each death, or pregame by the bot, becaue he smells cheating/malfunctioning. It sadly is no opportunity to add manually.
                      To be honest, if it's just about the stats I really think there shouldn't even be a discussion which is more important, finishing the game fairly or getting all stats correct.

3 league vet

Comment

la
                        J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                        8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

its not about the stats. Thats about all I will dignify with a response, I'll ignore the rest.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            its not about the stats. Thats about all I will dignify with a response, I'll ignore the rest.
                            Yeah, obviously not and I understand the need for a replay even if I don't completely agree.

3 league vet

Comment

Working...
                            X