unfair boners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unfair boners

all im screamin is that it's unfair for boner soup to use a two jav system. Bacon lags like a euro and trasher is euro so that is defiantly unjust.. jerome i demand answers
    Mythril> shayde why you gayer than aids now?

i have an unfair boner right now
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be about how you contract boners in awkward places like class, work, or a funeral
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

i chuckled ---^

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I think this thread would be more interesting if it were dedicated to coming up with a classification system for boners. For example, you could have awkward boners, weird boners, random boners, unfounded boners, just to name a few. I think if we come up with some standard way to refer to them it will reduce a lot of the confusion we run into when describing boners to each other!
          Last edited by D1st0rt; 10-07-2011, 05:55 PM. Reason: I think the key is to capture the mood and situation as well
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I felt bad for brookus, trasher good at tking him and so what pave is gonna do is change bacon to a jav as well with 5 minutes left

personally, I had a fear boner
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

should have been wearing this shirt
              http://shop.fxnetworks.com/the-leagu...l.php?p=290772
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

distort recruit me to your squad please.
                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                X