TWEL Playoffs and 2v2 progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL Playoffs and 2v2 progress

twel playoffs have been postponed until after TWL ends so we can include 2v2 in the playoffs along with regular 1v1.

From WingZero's post:

HUGE updates have been made to the 2v2 duel bot. The new bot will allow you to challenge scrimmage (casual) duels in addition to standard league duels. League (ranked) duels are now possible on the new bot. The rating system is very different from how we tried doing it originally. Now, each player is given an individual rating. There are no permanent partners anymore so players are free to partner with whoever they want per duel. Ratings are changed based on the original 1v1 duel formula but players who do more work (better ratios) will get a bigger percentage of the team's total rating gain/loss. Ranked duels can be challenged using the !ch+ command while casual duels use !ch

See !h for commands and information.
    Please let us know what you think of the new system.
    It may seem like we are not doing anything atm, but we are workin with 2v2 and how things will play out. In order for things to move quicker, we would appreciate players testing the 2v2 in ?go duel2. ill be zoning here and there asking for people to come and play, but as of right now we havent found many bugs.

IF you find bugs while you are playing, please message WingZero or myself. Any questions/comments/suggestions please feel free to post them here. ANY feedback is appreciated so we can improve it and make it more fun to play

I want to personally thank Wingzero for working on this with me, and making it possible

looking foward to training and finding a duel body

Comment

Working...
    X