IDEA FOR DUEL/2! Must read!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDEA FOR DUEL/2! Must read!!!!

I have an idea that should increase the activity in duel and duel2 by alot. It takes alot of effort to convince a player to go duel/2 (now that you can duel in pub)- so make it possible for individuals to challenge a squad: fork is challenging anyone on (thunder) for a duel- to accept, ?go duel and type !accept fork. If pub bux was allowed then the amount challenged for will be displayed too. You should be allowed to ignore duel requests with a simple command. Possibly the message displayed when a squad is challenged should be in a dif colour so it's clear this is only a duel request. It would be nice if there was an updated list of active squads infront of them in spec so new players will know which squad to chall.

...However, I would prefer a similar idea in duel2. Add it as an option for squad vs squad duel. 2 members of a squad could challenge squads like in twd. The message displayed to the squad recieving the chall would be exactly like in twd cept it would be 2 vs 2/ in duel 2. Maybe anyone can challenge? This would increase squad activity and dueling activity. Why only have squads for just twd and lj- let's get more competitions involved.

If 3 vs 3 is not gonna be an option in twd- can't we make it an option in go duel2? or some other arena. Then squad challenging would be fun. Yeh you can play javduel and 3 vs 3 but i would prefer dueling 3 v 3 casually to test our squads teaming. Things are recorded on javduel so people tend to concentrate on their recs more than actual practising/ teaming. Plus i'm sick of waiting for a 4th guy to turn up so we can 4 v 4 jd- it can take quite a while.... so a nice few casual squad duels would eat up the time waiting.
    Last edited by Fork; 01-31-2012, 07:05 AM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

-A cheeky bump- :O
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Since population is decreasing, doing something like this to maintain activity is probably a good move. +1
      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

2v2 squad duels would be interesting. It MIGHT cut into the activity of normal 4v4 games, though.
        sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
        1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Working...
        X