X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valid Ban?

Hi,
    The ban was made due to cheating on the alias Nihilism. There were multiple witnesses to the cheating. Due to all the facts gathered this ban is valid.
    Regards
    oO.Oo

Here is why I am confused...

You have provided no solid proof.

That is not a alias its my sisters name.

Who are these multiple witnesses?

When and where did the ban take place?

Sounds like someone either abused there power or made a mistake.

This just feels like a slap in the face, after talking to Riverside I have been trying to work on code and then all the sudden we are banned for this? Its odd.

Thanks,
    Kyle
    Last edited by stuckup; 04-09-2012, 02:33 PM.

Why is that oooo faggot that everyone hates head of TWEL anyways, and why is he still allowed to ban anyone Demonic?

I mean not saying your innocent or anything but that guy is a huge faggot so.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

What's the ban #?
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I think its 2769.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Why is that oooo faggot that everyone hates head of TWEL anyways, and why is he still allowed to ban anyone Demonic?

I mean not saying your innocent or anything but that guy is a huge faggot so.
          hey thinking of creating a new ship is a higher priority so stop trolling!!
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

ban number 2769 is from 2002. Try again

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Tried again.. 2769 is the number I get.

Comment

Stuckup, you are listing the network ban#. I looked up your local ban, and I'll be messaging this to paul so he can handle this. Hope we can sort this out.
                Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Oh the network ban number, I didnt even think to check that. My fault. I was online when all this was going on, and there were a ton of witnesses. I was even in the arena, and those involved spent quite a while watching and collecting data. I won't say anything else on this since I'm not a banG op anymore, I'll leave it to oo.oo, evildeed, or demonic to say any more.

Comment

--
                    Last edited by stuckup; 04-10-2012, 12:37 AM.

Comment

I've seen lag a million times. This wasn't lag.

Comment

vys and dele were unbanned why not unban him

Comment

he just got out of the military

paul have you forgotten 9/11?
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

----
                            Last edited by stuckup; 04-10-2012, 12:37 AM.

Comment

I'm not going to tell you who issued the ban, and Demonic isn't American so she's probably asleep or some shit, I don't know. Like I said, I was on when it happened, and do you really think no one else noticed? You think all of us just happened to be checking on every individual player in pub and stumbled across you? Come on man.

So I am neither a fool, nor a liar. I will end by saying that we have a couple more sophisticated methods of determining whats going on besides looking at your ping and packetloss. Feel free to keep attacking me if it makes you feel better though, I'm here to help.

Comment

Working...
                              X