X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2012 - Hellooooooo!

Hi everyone,
    Trench Wars Draft Tournament has arrived for all you antsy spaceship pilots! This will be a 3-league draft tournament for team warbird dueling, team javelin dueling, and team base dueling. Players will be picked from the draft pool by a team captain, and then they will be able to battle it out against other drafted teams to become the champion of this league!

To sign up for this league:
    -Log on a TWD registered name. (If you do not know how to do this, please type "help, I need to register for TWD.)
    -Type ?go TWDT
    -Private message TWDT bot with !signup

*TWDT follows the same rules as TWD. All names registered will be alias checked, and any names found to be violating rules will be disqualified for TWDT. Depending on the circumstances, further action might be taken in accordance with TWD rules.

The cut-off to signup will be Thursday July 26, 2012 at MIDNIGHT EST. The draft will be held on Sunday July 29, 2012 at 2pm.. The first day of games will be held on Sunday August 5, 2012.

Rule changes: The rules will be nearly identical as last year with a few minor changes.

-The roster minimum limit will likely change to 20 or 25 depending on player sign ups. The rules associated with this will be adjusted accordingly.
    -Instead of picking individual players, the captains will pick groups of 3-4 people at a time(similar to how the Attack Tournament draft worked). The star system is still in use, and each group will have balanced players/star prices.
    -Players who are under 3 stars will be FREE to play during the season to encourage the use of newer players. These players will still cost a star amount in the draft and towards your overall star limit.

We will update the official rules accordingly in the next few days, and we will update all the sticky posts for this season.

Star rankings: Hate it? Love it? We've altered the list of voters for rankings, and these people will be receiving the official pre-voting list no later than Sunday July 8, 2012. All players signed up for TWDT will be ranked, and given an appropriate price(Indicated by 1 to 10 stars). If you were not ranked last year, you will be ranked closer to the cutoff date by a smaller panel of voters.

-TW Amateur League will use these star rankings to determine who is eligible to play in this new addition to TWL. Only players below a certain star rank will be allowed to play in the Amateur League. All players not on a TWAL squad(regardless of star rank) will be eligible to play in TWL. If you would like a fair ranking by the largest amount of voters, sign up for TWDT to be ranked. All players not ranked during TWDT will be ranked by a smaller council prior to the start of TWL and TWAL.

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please make a ?help call, or contact any of the staff listed below. I hope this is a great season! See you in the Trenches!

Head TWDT Operator: Aura
    Assistant Head TWDT Operator: Fis, Pinkstar
    Assisting TWDT Operators: The Paul, A I, Best, Reckful, Mobey, 24, Stark, Vaped
    Advising TWDT Operators: M_M God & Demonic
    Website Head: SpookedOne
    Draft Day: July 29, 2012
    Pre-Season practice/tests: August 5, 2012
    Season Start: August 12, 2012

EDIT: Please contact me if you would like to be a captain of a team! We have some slots still open!
    Last edited by Aura; 07-11-2012, 09:20 PM.
    Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?
Working...
X