TWDT-S. SPIDERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT-S. SPIDERS!

I expect an increase in newer players participating in TWDT, so why not have a spider league? I'm sure more than 80% of TW hasn't played in the newer SD arena and adding it as a side league wouldn't hurt. All players can be free. It may or may not be a hit, but it's a way to find out what people like/don't like about it and changes can be made throughout to make it a fun division. You'll never learn what's wrong with this division with it just sitting around not being used. Force it into TWDT and let it be tested.

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
    I expect an increase in newer players participating in TWDT, so why not have a spider league? I'm sure more than 80% of TW hasn't played in the newer SD arena and adding it as a side league wouldn't hurt. All players can be free. It may or may not be a hit, but it's a way to find out what people like/don't like about it and changes can be made throughout to make it a fun division. You'll never learn what's wrong with this division with it just sitting around not being used. Force it into TWDT and let it be tested.
    hmm, are you talking about the "flag" style TWSD or rather the ?go spiderduel/?go spiderdm maps?
    interesting thought.

Comment

sorry but twsd is retarded

Comment

fuck no

Comment

Why not? There's always changes being made to TWSD, why not just force it in for once? Do the same for FD. See what kind of interest we can get from having one or both of these in TWDT. Like I said, there most likely wouldn't be any star penalties towards a squad and what damage would be done by TRYING these out during TWDT?

Comment

Working...
          X