This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a weird unfairish 7 day ban.

i have seen every kind of ban possible. last week or so i was being racist saying nig one time cause i was mad at something. Aura gives me 7 days silence cause it was like the 100th time ive said it recently. Then bots break so i cant be silenced. When bots come back i get silenced again. Then today im playing some elim with adam and friends then i leave zone to eat some cereal. I come back to elim with adam and friends and i notice about 30 mins later that the guard bot forgot to give me my silence so i leave again and come back and the pub guard still wont silence me. I then notice nothing is going on and this zone is lame as hell so i do a help call to host something very nicely. I then go on playing a little while longer until aura tells me that for 7 days i am banned from the zone because i evaded a silence.

If you call this evadeing then why not ban me for talking when bots where down? I came on the same name and had no bad intentions to abuse the power to talk and i even did a help call to get something hosted so that is more proof of no bad intentions. I shouldnt have to be banned for the 2nd time in a month because the bot malfunctioned, im not a coder in any way.

Aura also wouldnt negotiate to what i have already said and when it came clear of how right i was he ignores me in game. (i was in eg so if i try to change names again it will be cross zone abuse to talk to him) Also polix and mom agreed with me to write a complaint and thought it was very low standard for noone to already fix this.

duckr-

Hi,

With your recent history in Trench Wars this ban is perfectly valid. From the information I gathered you were exploiting a bug to get past the silence. As you mentioned you have said racist words about 100 times. I disagree with your tactics to get unbanned, as do I disagree with the fact that you call staff abuse anytime you are silenced/banned. Furthermore because of your attempts to evade you will recieve that 7 day ban as well as a silence after the ban expires. Hopefully you will soon learn a lesson but I doubt it. Feel free to message me in game if you have any questions.

Appeal Denied
    Last edited by oO.Oo; 07-23-2012, 06:10 AM.
    SSCU Trench Wars SMod

Local BanG Op
    TWD Op
    TWEL Coordinator

If you have any questions regarding a zone ban please email your username and BanID to twbans@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
    X