TWDT Ratings 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Ratings 2012

Before you read this, know that these rankings are different from last year, and they will be overall higher than last season for everyone. The scale was slightly different last season. I apologize they took so long to post, but people were extremely slow on sending ratings back. These will be posted on the actual TWDT site shortly.

Also, all these ranks are up for appeal. You cannot appeal your own ranking, but you can appeal another player's rank. So, read and enjoy! Let the rage ensue!

Please reference this spreadsheet from now on. This is the master list. Some names were auto-added randomly to teams so we changed their rank to 2* to be fair since skill varied from 1-5*.

Master List: http://goo.gl/ONQ4R
    Last edited by Aura; 07-30-2012, 03:57 PM.
    Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

why are you making it more expensive to get bad wbs?

Comment

oh nvm didnt think this is all leagues afk

Comment

Jav Ratingssssssssssssssss
        TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
        TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
        TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

three 8's total and one of em being trasher? seems odd (he could only twl in basing)

Comment

Originally posted by Slum View Post
            Jav Ratingssssssssssssssss
            ??? it's overall rating...

and you probably need some 9s and more 8s

Comment

should use the older rating system next time this shit is confusing

Comment

Originally posted by PapaRaazi View Post
                should use the older rating system next time this shit is confusing
                Well, taking into consideration every single person that was a part of TWDT last season is either MIA/AFK/on vacation, fis and I did as best as we could in this time frame. I still don't even have full access to the TWDT site, and what access I do have, it isn't working properly. :3
                Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Comment

Nevermind. Aura paying me to play.
                  Last edited by With Ease; 07-29-2012, 04:09 AM.
                  Phiz> I probably am gay
                  Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                    Never signed up, and don't plan on playing. Would be wise to remove me before someone wastes a pick on me.
                    paul made me sign you up. I refuse to take you off the list.

Comment

With the addition of groups, TWDT is dead before it even started. What's the point of selecting captains if staff pre-selects groups of packaged players for captains to choose from? A draft is about finding value, and the group system is inherently flawed as many groups are extremely unbalanced. Draft day is once a year and brings a bit of activity to the zone. What's the point in rushing things with groups of draft picks that weren't even selected by the captains?
                      Phiz> I probably am gay
                      Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Don't even understand what the point of this pairing system is for

Comment

You see a player with a 8 or higher rating grouped with two people you never even heard of, you're going to make a pick on the group based off of what knowledge you have of the higher ranked player, thus allowing new players the opportunity to squad with people and get to know one another. Aura has his reasons and I back him up completely.

Comment

ughhh, yeah dont do groups

Comment

okay so those 2 newbies ease gets paired with will join a team and never get played.. same shit as individual drafting

Comment

Working...
                              X