This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got banned again

nI had a 7 day silence. I have been avoiding it since i had it. I was being really nice though and not trolling staff before and actually talking to some in pm and things. So i go :O in pub when aura comes in and he bans me. I know their isnt much that can be done But this is really sad because i think i was starting to make new friends by talking less in public and people liked me better. Now i will probably go back to trolling and being a complete retard to all staff members who have the bad luck to come across my sight in trench wars.

Also sad is Aura is the only one who would have banned me. I was playing with pictionary with ERS and a mod and they told me it was illegal but they would ignore. I was being really respectful and not abusing anyone in chats and i go :O in pub and i get banned for 7 days.

Nothing i expect to happen though it is ok but i am saddened.

"I evaded my silence and now I'm banned!!!!!"

How do you not understand why I banned you?
    Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

I am making a point that you are a douchebag

Comment

you're proving that point really well, keep it up
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by zih View Post
            nI had a 7 day silence. I have been avoiding it since i had it. I was being really nice though and not trolling staff before and actually talking to some in pm and things. So i go :O in pub when aura comes in and he bans me. I know their isnt much that can be done But this is really sad because i think i was starting to make new friends by talking less in public and people liked me better. Now i will probably go back to trolling and being a complete retard to all staff members who have the bad luck to come across my sight in trench wars.

Also sad is Aura is the only one who would have banned me. I was playing with pictionary with ERS and a mod and they told me it was illegal but they would ignore. I was being really respectful and not abusing anyone in chats and i go :O in pub and i get banned for 7 days.

Nothing i expect to happen though it is ok but i am saddened.
            Aura is retarded, nothing u can do there. TW had to find a replacement for LF. But for ur ban: if u get silenced, stay silent. Newb.
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

CLOSED

Email twbans@gmail.com with your ban id in the subject.

Not that its a problem for people to make a dispute thread on here, but this isn't a dispute thread - you're just whining.
              Fuck it.

Comment

Working...
              X