Interest in 2v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest in 2v2

Looking at interest for running of a 2v2 TWEL playoffs. So please vote if interested also will take any random input as to how it should be run and also for anything to improve for the next 1v1 playoff season. As it stands right now the bots do not report 2v2 games to the site so all signups would have to be handled manually.
    yes
    90.91%
    no
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
    1:fiS> LOL
    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

I feel like it should be a best of 3 since its to 5 deaths as well.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Yes and have a ranking table like in duel... have some nice statistics like in duel yrs ago -Hot or not- (Team with the most consecutive wins/ loses/ player with the best ratio/ most clean sheet wins).
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Can help u with stats/tables/scores if u need help, Reck.
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

2v2 money duels only
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

and with a better map. whoever made that map has got some serious brain damage (hi evildeed)

Comment

and....

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

It's in the works theres some things I need to take care of to put on a proper league for this, expect it somewhere after TWHT and before TWL.
                5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful

Comment

Good job on arranging another league, I would for sure participate in.

Comment

Wtf happened to this? Need a coordinator? Someone teach me, will run TWEL. (am serious)

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

i passed TWEL over to HMS Stargazer and am assisting in twl atm so if he wants to continue this idea its his call

Comment

i constantly see tiny trying to reach out to staff and offer his help only to be ignored...its honestly fucking pathetic on staffs behalf
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

He'll get used to it.
                          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                            2v2 money duels only
                            Why? so u can lose and not pay? #oldhabbits

Comment

Working...
                            X