Pure basing $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure basing $$

Pure basing settings are now in effect. Levis can not attach and private frequencies are not allowed. -- Staff

Yay, although now BS cant go own pub on a priv freq Like we always do and just own every mutha out there $$

Oh no how cud u liv lol
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

-Message edited rather than deleted-
      Last edited by Superted; 07-26-2002, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Aw Man, Pure Basing sucks.

Comment

i love PBW. nothing like fantastic flag rooms battles all day long
          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

For some reason lots of people hate pure basing. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
              nothing like fantastic flag rooms battles all day long

NaiLed, lots of people also uses lev, too... nice coincidence ehh?
              Bilange> i love getting repped
              Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
              ----
              Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

woo
                -Boo

Laying the smack omnidirectional.

Comment

PBW means Play Base Warbird for me
                  I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I think pure basing is great stuff. Just too bad its not like that all the time in pub, maybe I would play more. Just seems like nobody these days really wants to fight in the base, they all just want to rec outside of it.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                      I think pure basing is great stuff. Just too bad its not like that all the time in pub, maybe I would play more. Just seems like nobody these days really wants to fight in the base, they all just want to rec outside of it.
                      Possibly the smartest thing you've ever said.
                      sage

Comment

Pure Basing weekend is okay, we need a little basing to balance it out, but remember, come Monday, look for the MADCOWZ M as I rush out from bombing your asses. Thanks.
                        Ramen, food of the gods.

Comment

PBW is alright once in a while. Maybe should be a purebasing arena. ?go purebasing who knows. I'm not fond of it cuz i like priv freqs andlev attaching. but hell its good and you learn a lot.
                          ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

Pure Basing Weekend is...

PBW is nice to have around as a novelty, but perhaps it is deserving of its own arena. Then again, no it isn't. Would anyone really go there? Would it be used often and have enough of a population to make it worthwhile? The answers are sketchy on both parts. If anything, just pick one weekend a month to do PBW. Satisfies both parties.

Damn I want a Twinkie right now... can anyone spare one?
                            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Pure Basing

Worst think ever, pure basing weekend, allow private freg, but no levs . Type ?go basing to play normal 'gaming'
                              - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Working...
                              X