This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unban request

look, i got muted for some reason unknown to me, i was really stoned and made another profile so i could talk again, and then i got banned, presumably for evasion of the mute. i don't like this game on any other zones, and i would really like an un ban. I don't know how the hell it is the bans work on this game, but after a fresh install and a fresh IP it looks like I need your help if I want to play this god damn game on this computer again. my name in game is kayos

god damn it, sorry, move this to proper subforum

Comment

You are still responsible for your actions regardless of what substances you are under the influence of.
      You got silenced for some reason, then evaded that silence. Hence your ban. Fortunately that ban should not last long.
      As for how bans are done on this game, there's a few ways based on certain info the game gathers. I'm not sure how much we can discuss publicly, but assume it's always best not to try your luck.
      Former TW Staff

Comment

pro tip:
        try not being stoned next time
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

How dare you blame weed for you being silly. Wait out your silence!!! lol
          Fuck it.

Comment

Pro advice: being silent will never get u banned. 100% GUARANTEED!!!
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

alright, whatever, i'm a technician, i'll figure out what it's gathering here, and if I need to I've been needing an OS re-install anyway. You motherfuckers are higher than me if you think I'm going to wait out weeks of this ban just to play trenchwars

I'll be on some other account not talking and pew pewing people. later.

Comment

Pro-tip: dont keep pm'ing rudy that you unbanned yourself. With love from my brother
                (Children)>hunted for life
                (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

lol you've already been unbanned. chill out.
                  Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                    Pro advice: being silent will never get u banned. 100% GUARANTEED!!!
                    Got it, thanks. Also, people wont hate you as much.
                    wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

everyone loves mani and he's always under silence
                      sigpic

Comment

True dat.
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Aura View Post
                          lol you've already been unbanned. chill out.
                          nah, ban 21346 is still active

Comment

Actually, there was a misunderstanding, and you weren't unbanned.

During that time, it was determined that you are actually the same person who has been attempting to evade their ban. So your ban will stick. Nice try though.

E-mail twbans@gmail.com for legitimate ban disputes. You must include your BanID # and user name(s) in the E-mail subject to avoid being filtered as spam.
                            Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Working...
                            X