Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was having problems with w7 dual monitors, so opened TW to get a ping result & confirm graphics function and got this popup notifying apparently of a one year ban.
    You are banned from SSCU TrenchWars till 2013-10-30 30:21 GMT-6 BanId#21353

NO idea what could have caused that ban as i do not use exploit programs and i play TW to take/keep the flag in base and report others that continuously-intentionally tk us trying to keep that flag, or are using cheats that block being killed.
    Am requesting the ban action be reviewed and whoever imposed it to answer for it. And the ban be reversed.

Your assistance is appreciated,
    bug

prob caught under someone elses ban
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

The ban is actually for you. Here is the comment: Was in spider, had shields on, no lag, looked like super. Set off server errors.. Along with that are 5 staff witnesses which will not be released. This includes two SMods.
      SSCU Trench Wars SMod

Local BanG Op
      TWD Op
      TWEL Coordinator

If you have any questions regarding a zone ban please email your username and BanID to twbans@gmail.com

Comment

and what really confirms it was that he makes a post about a ban he doesnt know about, and immediately begins talking about how he doesnt use ce
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by bug View Post
          was having problems with w7 dual monitors, so opened TW to get a ping result & confirm graphics function and got this popup notifying apparently of a one year ban.
          You are banned from SSCU TrenchWars till 2013-10-30 30:21 GMT-6 BanId#21353

NO idea what could have caused that ban as i do not use exploit programs and i play TW to take/keep the flag in base and report others that continuously-intentionally tk us trying to keep that flag, or are using cheats that block being killed.
          Am requesting the ban action be reviewed and whoever imposed it to answer for it. And the ban be reversed.

Your assistance is appreciated,
          bug
          Sounds interesting, ill check the details out. There is a bug in pub i am aware of, which i will make sure you have not fallen victim too, but ill be honest it doesnt sound great from 4o's post below.

Comment

The witnesses that I have talked to so far indicate that this is not the public pub, and here is the reason:

You were flying the ship through the flag room, you were tanking the majority of bombs and bullets fired, and you were firing back at the players. I haven't made my final decision quite yet, but this isn't looking like any sort of bug.

Note: I have already conducted this investigation with most of the witnesses when I originally increased this ban. But I will finish interviewing all witnesses to see if they are all telling the same story. I will have my answer for you in a day or two
            Last edited by oO.Oo; 11-22-2012, 07:34 PM.
            SSCU Trench Wars SMod

Local BanG Op
            TWD Op
            TWEL Coordinator

If you have any questions regarding a zone ban please email your username and BanID to twbans@gmail.com

Comment

Ok my investigation is over, and here is the conclusion:

I got lucky and all witnesses were online. There is a consistent story of the event. You made a cheater call reporting wide spread cheating, which caught the attention of staff. When the staffer (a SMod) entered the arena he noticed you were shooting spid bullets like a "machine gun" and tanking most of the bullets shot at you, including a direct hit jav bomb.

During the flag game you killed players both in mid base as well as in the flag room, so the public bug dem was going to investigate wasn't happening here, since u were in full control of your ship.

After reviewing the witnesses lag and timer info (along with a couple other things). Your lag was not severe, and you were under league limits, so your lag would not be enough of an excuse as to why you ate these many bombs. Unless demonic has any further comments on this situation the thread is closed and your appeal is denied.

If you have any further comments or questions feel free to email twbans@gmail.com

Thanks
              SSCU Trench Wars SMod

Local BanG Op
              TWD Op
              TWEL Coordinator

Comment

Working...
              X