X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was banned for a week. Not sure why

Hey,

I was just trying to get in contact with someone because I seem to have been banned for a week from the ga
    If I did something wrong, please let me know right away, as I wasnt told ingame and I dont see any messages in my inbox about it.
    I'm just not sure what I did. My banID is 21414

Senator.

Not overly uncommon to be caught under another player's ban. A SMOD should be able to help you out when they get online.
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Alright, thanks Shaddow. I hope you're right :\ btw I'm able to login to my staff account online so it must be a mistake hopefully

Comment

I forgot to ask for an unban on here while I was asking the 'why'.
        To any Smod that reads this, please unban me if I was falsely banned, or if I was banned for a reason please tell me. I'm not frustrated or anything, just wondering i it's a mix-up as Shaddow said, because I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything. If there is something or someone saying oherwise, please let me know because I wouldnt purposefully break the rules or ignore warnings on mistakes. If I was afk while a mod was trying to talk to me (only reason I can think of, as I go afk to do things around the house alot) I'd like to apologize profusely to whoever I may have not been there for.
        Thank you for your time.

Senator.

Comment

This might be a little helpful to anyone looking into this. It's not just my ZH profile, it's an IP ban I think I can still login with my ZH to staff area on here, and obviously with my pre-ZH account. However, through the game client I ant log onto any of my names. I hope to see you guys soon. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year if not.

Senator.

Post Script: Srry for the excessive posts on this thread, I just have nothing to do right now so I've been looking into this since I woke.

Comment

Yeah, from the sounds of things you are caught under another persons ban. Shit happens, log into another zone and see if you cant get ahold of a smod or sysop.
            Former TW Staff

Comment

Hey,

Thanks for the update Shaddow. I'll do that, though EG doesn't like me much, I'll be glad when I can get out of there. Hopefully I can get ahold of someon soon.

Senator.

Comment

Any Sysops or Smods? I'm hoping to get this checkd out soon. (Bump)

Comment

nvm problem solved

Comment

Good lord you're a staffer and making this thread???

/facepalm
                    Fuck it.

Comment

Close this thread before trolling ensues
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Meh.
                        Fuck it.

Comment

Fine. AFK. cLoSeD
                          Fuck it.