Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banned for 6 months for annoying a staffer on this forum.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for 6 months for annoying a staffer on this forum.

I was zone banned for 6 months by a staffer for my final comment in this closed thread: http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...ame-regulation

The original ban referred to in the topic had expired. Demonic imposed a new ban based on what I said in the thread. However, before I said anything to him, he abused me by talking about my childhood. So are staffers allowed to cause offense... but anyone who responds is banned?

Seems a bit unfair to bait someone into an angry reply, then ban them for it. Demonic, how can you dish it out but not take it? Man up...

The banID is #21419 and the ban is until the 24th June next year.

This is what Demonic said to me:

"actually i dealt with both names as soon as i came online. Unfortunatly 4o is no longer a bang op, so it leaves pretty much me to run everything on my own in terms of bans so yes it does take a little bit longer to get a response. The rules relate to racism, and therefore under the main rule the name is valid. However, i covered people trying to "slip under" with dubious names with rule 12 regarding disrupting gameplay/players. The name was considered disruptive a) due to complaints and b) if you want me to list all your aliases, it seems you have an interest in drawing attention to your yourself. Not hugged enough as a kid or something? Now grow up!"

And my justifiably annoyed reply:

"Wow, another troll staffer. They should really stop hiring 13 year olds onto staff. It's funny Demonic, you're a bitter angry troll, at Christmas, talking about not being hugged enough. Need I go on?"

Comment

You guys definitely have some type of sexual tension between each other and should just fuck and get it over with.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I was a bang op for a little while, so I think its safe to say I know demonic better than you do. We have plenty of differences, but I am going to go ahead and say that it's impossible that you were banned 6 months in game for annoying her on forums. It's far more likely that you are just a moron, and you're trying to get your 15 minutes of trolling fame. You suck at trolling though, they should up the ban to a year for this sad attempt.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Hmm... Who closed the thread... I sure didn't. Please be sure to announce who you are when you close a thread!

EDIT: Regardless of this, I'm mostly sure any new ban of yours is not related to anything in that past thread's shittalk. And if it is, well....... that's another story. So after a bit of thought, this thread is now CLOSED

Discuss your disputes from here on out by emailing twbans@gmail.com, please!
          Last edited by vaped; 12-26-2012, 07:27 PM.
          Fuck it.

Comment

Working...
          X